[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 36 KB, 400x386, 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8756923 No.8756923[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I feel such like a useless pathetic loser when reading or watching a movie. I'm consuming and not producing. All the good looking Instagram people and famous people on twitter and rich people and people are living the life yet I do nothing all day.

I hate being told that I have to read 9001 books or else I'm dumb.

My existential crisis is powerful. Almost all jobs are meaningless, even the rich or sought after ones. The only people I respect are STEM researchers but I did a shitty engineering degree and can't bear not being rich so I can't be a physicist or mathematician. Almost all jobs are worthless intellectually. Being a doctor gives only social capital, it is an unintellectual job. Even actors are big faggoty pretenders.

The reason women never have existential crises is because to them attention is like sex for men, so they are constantly orgasming everywhere they go.

Being unattractive makes my life harder than yours. I don't have the motivation to eat healthily at all. The only reason I'm not morbidly obese is because I go to the gym a lot and lift lots of weights but I only do it out of habit. I don't want to acknowledge habits or follow schedules or have long term goals because they take away my feeling of having free will.

I haven't read anything insightful or mind opening for a long time and have realised that philisophy consists of just flailing about in the space of unfalsifiable thoughts.

>> No.8756933

>>8756923
My Twisted Diary desu

>> No.8757012

>>8756923
You're pretty full of yourself. You're marveling at the tragic spectacle of Anon - Anon the magnificent, the unique. Anon whose suffering should have its Homer. Did you ever think of yourself as a snot-nose kid - mean sometimes, incredibly generous sometimes? Dirty in your habits, and curiously pure in your mind. Maybe you have a little more energy than most, just energy, but outside of the you're just like very much like all the other snot-nose kids. Are you trying to attract dignity and tragedy to yourself?

>> No.8757017

>>8756923
Engaging in books is a productive act, so is watching good movies with alertness and consideration.