[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 31 KB, 650x366, 927873-130615-rev-gass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8755421 No.8755421 [Reply] [Original]

>I know, for once Lou went into that wildness while we were absorbing one another, trying to kiss, not merely forcefully, not the skull of our skeleton, but the skull and all the bones on which the essential self is hung, kiss so the shape of the soul is stirred too, that's what is called the ultimate French, the furtherest fuck, when a cock makes a concept cry out and climax; I know, for more than once, though not often, I shuddered into that other region, when a mouth drew me through its generosity into the realm of unravel, and every sensation lay extended as a lake, every tie was loosed, and the glue of things dissolved. I knew I wore the wild look then.

How the fuck does this ugly fucker know what this is like?

>> No.8755434

Gass Gass Gass
I wish you'd stop posting Gass

>> No.8755515

His descriptions seem loathsome but there's always a piece of tenderness in what he has to say about relationships.

>> No.8755555

DEJA VU
I'VE BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE

>> No.8756460

>>8755421
He was in the Navy tho and didn't publish until he was in his 40s so he probably didn't have too much sexy pics of him. Also he's married.