[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 554 KB, 300x268, thats-racist.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8740725 No.8740725[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

gotten interested in this whole racism problem everyone keeps talking about. looking for some real racist lit.

so far i've found
>10 Things you can't say in America
>Eat the Rich
>Visits in other Lands
>The turner diaries
>Brave new world
>The triple package
>Battle hymn of the tiger mother
>The passing of the great race
>Foundations of human hereditary teaching and racial hygiene
>Foundations of the nineteenth century
>An essay of the inequality of the human races
>Fanrham's Freehold
>Rage
>Heart of darkness

Seems that a lot of this stuff is against jews or blacks, calling them inferior, treacherous, evil, etc.

Googling some of these took me to links on stormfront forums lol. seems those guys REALLY hate jews

post racist lit

>> No.8740756

>>8740725
>Googling some of these took me to links on stormfront forums lol. seems those guys REALLY hate jews

Am I detecting condescension here? Maybe you should grow up and realize that a lot of people on 4chan and /lit/ subscribe to such views as well.

We aren't your liberal hugbox, and some of us are race-realist and see the benefit of a white nationalist state that puts WHITE values on top, as they have proven the best throughout history (whereas other races simply have shown themselves inferior morally, spiritually, and existentially).

Join /pol/ and soon you'll learn the truth about who is really pulling the strings behind the scenes, and you'll find out what you've been taught about Hitler in school is pure brainwashing.

Don't be afraid of the redpill. It might just set you free. But tread carefully, because it takes a very, very strong mind to digest and realize just what's going on with liberalism today

>> No.8740767

>>8740756
why are racist retards so stupid. no one was asking for your diatribe. why don't you just give a list of le jews are ebul books and fuck off?

>> No.8740768

>>8740725
>Heart of Darkness

>>8740756
>other races simply have shown themselves inferior morally, spiritually, and existentially
shiftyest goalposts in the game

>> No.8740769

>>8740756
i'm indian. our whole system is built on
>white

i thought those guys would hate blacks more than jews

also, seems that
>Black rednecks and white liberals
is pretty good

what's the thing with mexicans all about these days? they seem aite. they do all the shitty jobs and get paid peanuts.

>> No.8740859

>>8740756
Why does /pol/ make me cringe so hard? Anyone who disagrees with them and their insane reactionary views is dismissed as "a libtard cuck". Grow up, you insecure nut. The world isn't black-or-white like you think it is.

>> No.8740860

>>8740725

G O B I N E A U

>> No.8740889

>>8740725
the gospel of john has a particularly dim view of jews

>> No.8740908

>>8740769
POO
O
O

IN
N

LOO
I
E
U

>> No.8740931

>>8740767
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

>> No.8740951

>>8740859
Yeah, it's black-on-white.

>> No.8740967

Hi /pol/
Reported

>> No.8740983

>>8740725
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion