[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 13 KB, 321x61, Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 10.28.06 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8712301 No.8712301 [Reply] [Original]

"You know, i sometimes pretend im a gorilla so i strip my clothes and face the mirror naked on my bed with my arms and legs all like a gorillas and then I beat my chest and see what kind of mean faces I can make. Thus you see my independence from the world as I act accordingly only to my rules. I then swipe my index finger across my ass crack and put it near my nose to examine the musky smell of my own butt sweat. Truly an experience for the chosen few. Regular citizens of this land may call me a savage but I regard myself as a gentleman of freedom, unafraid to act out the instincts of the beast that still resides in me."

How do you feel about this my fellow lit/izens?

>> No.8712333

I remember some anon made a short story related to gorillas, it was better than this one desu.
It ended with something like "if some other nigger or spic kid ruins my gorilla costume I will go fucking bananas on them"
I hope someone saved it