[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 5 KB, 250x247, 1461130726099s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8665463 No.8665463[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>tfw work 18 hours a week and live at home
>tfw have to go to my wagie part time job in a few hours
>tfw COMPLETELY WASTED the four days of freedom

Oh my god, I am such a cuck. I will post my perfected over time copy pasta in the next post, which I edited to fit in multiple topics. You will have seen it before.

I just fucking hate working part time and doing a cucky job.

You know, my expenses are so low I really could quit it and have no consequences apart from slightly disappointed parents who put no pressure on me. But I get paid about £550 a month for a zero pressure job and I spent way too much on coffee and junk food, and LMAO at the idea that I have the willpower to give that up. Especially at the end of those demoralising 6 hour shifts

>> No.8665468
File: 20 KB, 638x547, QYPlmPQ.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>going to my retailcuck wagie job
>work part time for 6 hours 3 days a week but my week consists of days ruined by work or days dreading the upcoming work days
>do a job that some silicon valley 19 year old should've automated by now (they're too busy with the college fuckfest)
>sometimes get seen by people I went to school with and yhey probably laugh at me
>was laughed at by girls younger than me who knew my name ("Hey look it's Anon") and I didn't even know who they were
>manager realised I've been taking 40 minute breaks instead of 15 and subtly told me to cut it out
>did a degree and I'm smart but lazy
>had lots of graduate interviews but after a lifetime of doing well in academia I can't pass interviews because I'm not a normie
>tonnes of chad and Stacey couples at my workplace, many of them younger than me
>never ever had attention from a girl ever, have had zero social life for years

What's my stake in society? I lift weights but can't motivate myself to stop binge eating or work hard in my free time (on programming stuff).

If I got a graduate job then at least I wouldn't be a low status cuck but it would be mind numbing and soul destroying.

Life is unfair. Some posh person who goes to a private school is taught to act in an ubernormie way and skates through a zero work arts degree at university. This is the type of person interviewing me when I go to graduate job interviews in London.

This is humiliating and depressing. Who was the con artist that said that work gives any pride ever?

And pop songs played as muzak, which are the anthems of normies. Images of models and celebrities are shown everywhere. These are the people who post Instagram selfies gloating about "Puttin in da #work" when they had everything handed over to them due to their looks.

>> No.8665903
File: 10 KB, 450x356, 212.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>children whining about working < 40 hours a week