[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 36 KB, 400x386, 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8563778 No.8563778[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>go to city centre
>hot girls from the university everywhere
>hot women in office clothes everywhere
>realise that I went through all of university with no friends or attention from women
>realise I'm 24 and have missed out on all the young people stuff
>feel massively betrayed by society
>decide not to see movie because I'd be giving money to the uber attractive Hollywood people just to see 2018's tv movie

What's the fucking point?

>> No.8563793

>>8563778
Go back to your containment board, you ugly loser. You're on the literature board

>> No.8563798

Just stop patronizing people
Attractive people have to deal with problems too, the problem is that they can't be open about it, the second you start talking about your anxiety or your inner conflicts people just roll their eyes and count your words in order to interrupt you and change subject.
At least you still have the chance to be pitted by some people if you're not a huge asshole yet.

>> No.8563802

>>/r9k/

>> No.8563804

you forgot to tack on a request for books

also in any other century you'd have died in war and had maggots eating your wounds, or working in a field before even reaching puberty, or otherwise had a miserable life
you (and your likely untreated mental illness/anxiety/depression) and your worthless self pity are the only things keeping you from enjoying life, not society

>> No.8563806

>>8563778
>realise I'm 24 and have missed out on all the young people stuff
you can still fuck college girls if that's what's worrying you

>> No.8563807

>>8563778
24 is still young. Sounds like you're making up excuses instead of going outside and living.

>> No.8563811

>is a terrible anti-social autist
>blames society for his problems

what did he mean by this

go back to your containment board

>> No.8563821

in b4 "me being ugly causes all my problems :(( no gf :((("
1. it's unlikely you're truly grotesque looking, in a physical sense- personality not looking so good
2. the ugliest people do everything you dream of and tell yourself you can't do or don't deserve every single day, excluding things that only rich people can do, including having fulfilling social and romantic lives
most people are ugly! most people are not 10/10s and they date/marry/hook up!

but all this advice is lost on most sadsack r9ks so I'm wasting my time

>> No.8563825

being a salty bitch never helps

>> No.8563831

>>8563811
why doesn't society help him out? isn't that the point?