[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 93 KB, 750x500, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8527265 No.8527265[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

fart

>> No.8527272
File: 177 KB, 900x920, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

footnote

>> No.8527305

anyway

>> No.8527332

HOLY

>> No.8527348

boston accent:

Yeah so anyway there were these two guys just killin it right in the middle of the ring friday night lights syle knock out punches faded side-step back against the ropes slicing it up like the fruit man right out behind these dumpsters in a back alley with these horny street cats scratchin at tin cans and broken beer bottles and it wasn't like they were enemies or anything like that as a matter of fact they were brothers fighting for the same cause of this lady by the name of lady jane or june bug as she's known thereabouts in the bronx of the south word on the street is right then his old lady stepped out of the stair well and into the fading sunlight dressed in rags and yelling at the boys to stop and think about what they were doing just for a second but the past and the passion and the heat of the sun chick chick boom kablow the sparrows scattered and out of the shadows johnny valentine in a black vest and a black hat with a black bandana and static tv-set eyes and smoking gun barrels bigger than a keg of moonshine whats the matter son blao! blao! blao! i told you not to fuck around with my mama so what's it gonna be sam am i gonna have to bust a cap in your ass or you wanna fuck off on a beer run for the whole senpai and we can all be like kittens on christmas or so help me blocka! blocka! it'll be the last time you see that crystal ball go down on sunset boulevard so vance socked him a good one when he wasn't looking and put him in a vice grip with his gun in his mouth now cock that bitch baby and his momma wasnt havin none of that so she came out and grabbed vance by his ear and dragged him back home with sybil just standin there about ready to bust johnny in the lip but he tripped up his mom with a knife to her neck so help me god mam you best keep your nose clean out of this business and so his face being wide open for sale vance hit sybil with a cash register from madison west avenue marking the grand opening of a fresh wound that flooded the pavement with blood diamonds and sybil starts seeing all-star highlight reels of mickey mantle in the ninth and shows him a thing or two about running home before the last strike out king kong killer style with a bat and some duct tape and shoves them in a cardboard box and leaves them in a dumpster he lights with a bottle of kerosene and watches it burn as he laughs and laughs and the lights of the city are just turning on as night settles in to claim her latest victims

>> No.8527372
File: 47 KB, 500x749, teatime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Best thread on /lit/ right now.

>> No.8527388

>>8527265
>>8527272
Fuckin nice.

>> No.8527408
File: 21 KB, 255x340, Franz_Kafka_1917.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

-espue

>> No.8527411

>>8527332