[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 32 KB, 492x454, joke-image-IN-SOVIET-RUSSIA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8384622 No.8384622 [Reply] [Original]

hi /lit/, I have been working on some books for some time, but I am failing to find adequate forums that could help me with the dozen different topics of input I need, and I was wondering if any of you guys might know of any other forums. I had thought of nanowrimo forums, but it requires me to sign up, and here... I am not quite up there yet. help.

and as a reward, I can post one of my prized, empowering, and magnificent poems.

thanks for all your input in advance!

black raptor out!

>> No.8384636

you're on one you dingus

>> No.8384709

>>8384636
I know, I just like to see my options, once I see then, I can utilize them all to fit my abilities. that, and there's I high risk to piss someone off here or get banned for saying the slightest wrong thing.

>> No.8384716

>>8384709
not really, /lit/ is pretty open as long as you don't make threads that aren't about writing/books/literature or capitalism

you can even shitpost like I'm doing right now and you probably wont even get banned

>> No.8384730

If you ever want to actually publish something I wouldn't post it online.

/lit/ and other forums are good for practice, throw away pieces.

If you want more input on your work you should get a select group of people to help you out with that, online or not.