[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 41 KB, 418x415, CelticCross.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
817107 No.817107 [Reply] [Original]

what is the meaning of life, int? or does it have a meaning?

this is probably the most intelligent board on 4chan so each one of you must have an idea, right?

(i am not a native english speaker so i am not sure if i made any mistakes, saw you are picky about those things...)

>> No.817115

Aye, you have to make your own meaning in life.

>> No.817112

To find meaning

>> No.817119

the sense of life is to enjoy destruction

>> No.817122

hedonism bro

do whatever the fuck feels goodman

>> No.817126

>int

>> No.817128

Stoicism bro

>> No.817129

There is none. It is up to you to create your own reason to live.

>> No.817132

enjoy it or deny it

>> No.817133

Alright niggers, I'm only going to say this once.

The meaning of life is to fuck bitches.

Then have babies.

Then teach those babies how to fuck bitches or be fucked.

That is the meaning of life. Stop being a pussy and trying to find something 'deeper'. Just fucking do it.

And stop asking.

>> No.817140

Biologically speaking it's to reproduce

>> No.817138

>>817133
african american detected

>> No.817149

There is no spoon.

>> No.817155

The meaning of life is to be happy. What each person needs in order to be happy is up to them.

>> No.817162

Life really does not seem to have any purpose. For such a complex thing, in the grand scheme of things it only has a negligible effect on the entropy of the universe. I think there probably is a reason for it, other than an "accident", but we'll likely never know in our lifetimes. Same with the reason why there is any universe or existence to speak of. Screw it. Get money, fuck bitches.

>> No.817163
File: 66 KB, 947x594, Meaning of life niggers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.817166

>>817163
samefag

>> No.817174

money is the key to everything.
Thank the State for giving us the Key.

>> No.817194

A rock has no meaning. A human construction like a chair has a meaning/purpose - to be used for sitting. This meaning is socially defined and is part of the concept 'chair,' otherwise it'd just be dead wood, not part of the realm of artifice and structure. What you are asking for is society to tell you what to do with yourself - obviously you want something you'd enjoy, but you need a thumbs up. Of course, there is no society you can get a yes-or-no answer from, it's just a vague hivemindish consensus that changes slowly and in a manner completely insulated from logic. If society offers you no role, then you're just a victim of history.

~

'Biologically' nothing. There have been organisms that did not have the ability to reproduce - they just died without leaving descendants. They were no less 'meaningful' than other organisms. There is no cosmic force that deigns reproduction to be good - it's not survival of the divinely approved fittest, it's survival of whatever happens to survive.

>> No.817196

OP, you forgot to change "int" to "lit".

For you, I would say a meaning of life is definitely needed if you're this bored.

>> No.817225

>>817196

I actually have a problem with sleeping. Pardon me.

Thanks for all replies guys.

>> No.817278

/thread