[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 16 KB, 132x203, lbfcover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
814616 No.814616 [Reply] [Original]

hey /lit/

My name is Cry Bloxsome and here is my websites.

http://www.crybloxsome.com/Site/Welcome.html

I'm currently noting down any ideas or concepts all your e/lit/es would like to be seen published as short stories and put up on my blog/even into another short story collection.

So get your idea's flowing, they can be as wacky and abstract as you wish.

Existentialism ftw.

peace all.

>> No.814627
File: 32 KB, 863x619, 01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.814631

Let's see if I understand you correctly.
You're on a board full of people who either love to read, or are aspiring writers, and you're asking them all to give you, some no-name person, our ideas for stories to write them out for us?
I have to ask if I've got this right, because if I'm correct in my interpretation, this idea is fucking stupid.

>> No.814637
File: 13 KB, 700x327, thumbsdown.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.814638

>>814631
Nope, just a thread to brainstorm, could contribute one word, one sentence, a name of an animal etc.

Grow up, yeah?

>> No.814639

Why is your pussy a big L? Is that for lesbo or what?

>> No.814643

>>814638
>Nope, just a thread to brainstorm, could contribute one word, one sentence, a name of an animal etc.
>I'm currently noting down any ideas or concepts all your e/lit/es would like to be seen published as short stories
>doesnotcompute
You were asking for ideas or concepts for short stories. Now you're saying "just brainstorming. anything." What's it called when you push the pedals the wrong way...?

>> No.814646

Hey guys, come give me ideas for stories so I can write them

>> No.814651

>>814646
Everyone in the world wakes up as the opposite sex!

>> No.814652

An adolescent snail is trudging through the tough wilderness, sent by his harsh, disciplinarian parents to his grandmother's house far off in the forest. They woke him early, interrupting a wonderful dream in which he and a female snail were swapping slime, so his day started off all wrong. His snail wood was raging under the covers as they spoke at him and he rubbed sleep from his glassy snail eyes.

Along the path to grandma's he jerks his snail self off in a bush and is arrested by the snail police. He's too embarrassed to use his only phone call to notify his parents so he languishes in snail prison for a while. The story ends as he is mounted by a huge, well-muscled banana slug and his shell cracks, leading to his death.

>> No.814655

>>814638
>could contribute one word
Boobies.
You're welcome.

>> No.814669

Write a short story about a writer who posts on an anonymous internet forum asking for ideas, only to be told that no writer in their right mind would give away their precious story seeds. Secret twist: The writer is a bear

>> No.814674

A young hummingbird decides that for her 18th birthday she'd like to become an adult actress. She's sure that this is the right career, even though she's only one adult movie and been with only one male hummingbird. As confident as this intrepid teenage trochilida is, however, she is unsure how to break the news to her family and friend: should she let them know? Will they support her? Will they understand?

>> No.814676

>>814651
This could sale millions! Do it faggot!

>> No.814679
File: 36 KB, 435x451, SS-2010-06-21_03.05.59.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Meh, your like that Shard Mountain guy, only more pretentious.

>> No.814688

>>814679
Also, if Wikipedia is to be believed, you appear to have found a no name who fancies themselves and independent film maker to adapt you shitty novel into an undoubtedly shittier movie.

>> No.814689

>>814631
not only that, but OP sells self published books on hir website...

>> No.814693
File: 30 KB, 324x253, lucklife.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

op and his faggot friends

>> No.814699

I love also that the self-published books include a little review blurb next to them, however those blurbs do not include someone's name.

>> No.814841

>they can be as wacky and abstract as you wish
>wacky

Death to wacky.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/97/Death-to-Wacky

>> No.814956

y'all just got trolled