[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 88 KB, 360x582, scanner-darkly-cover.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8102855 No.8102855[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

ITT your favorite Books and why you hate women.

My favorite book is A Scanner Darkly and I hate women because of their shameless exploitation of the sexual revolution, which they blew out of proportion thanks to their many beta providers and inherently degenerate nature. It has been over 50 years ago, yet you're still using it as an excuse to be controlling whores ALL THE TIME: the insane manipulation of media, the casual sex, the atrocities you're committing against mankind with the rights men GAVE you thanks to your beta "friends" in the Western world.
Everyone knows what you're doing and you've been doing in these 50 years, the only reason this spiral of silence still exists today is because you'd be called a sexist, a virgin, you'd be be ostracized from society.
Can you imagine a male whore being excused because 90 years ago a woman attempted to hurt his whore feelings after making a poor decision? It would be inexcusable, but then again sluts have their friends in the West who love to increase their infinitesimally tiny chances at having sex by tugging at whore's heartstrings.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your slimeball tactics. If you really have the support of people in the western hemisphere then are you still wasting no effort to influence and manipulate public opinione, sluts?

>> No.8102880

>>8102855
/r9k/ go home.

>> No.8102883
File: 78 KB, 1306x354, 1464648379040.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8102895

>>8102855
Go back to /r9k/, frog faggot

>> No.8102901

I hate women because they are spineless wimps who haven't contributed any lofty or philosophical thought to mankind since the beginning of history.

I hate them because when you give them infinite freedom and encouragement, they go from producing nothing, to actively destroying what men have already been produced.

>> No.8102913
File: 252 KB, 1296x1620, amai_liu_01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My favorite work is The Tempest and I love women because flirting and sex.

p.s. ur a whiny faggot op

>> No.8102934

>>8102913
I fucking hate women but Amai Liu has some top tier femdom clips tbhfam

>> No.8102937

>>8102901
>actively destroying what men have already produced

Such as war, poverty, and general faggotry?

>> No.8102963

>>8102937
such as the computer, language, culture, internet, and entire society you are using to shitpost

face it, women don't do ANYTHING

>> No.8102964

>>8102901
>women have contributed nothing to philosophy
>you have contributed nothing to philosophy
>you are a woman

>> No.8102995

>>8102963
>language
Everyone, including women, creates a language.
>computer
The first programmer ever was a woman
>entire society
This entire society was born from women's vaginas.

>>8102901
You didn't say what your favourite books are.

>> No.8103013
File: 832 KB, 1512x2370, lolita.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

pic related

>> No.8103016

>>8102964
typical woman can't into basic logic. i'm surprised they even let you things shop for your own tampons.

>>8102995
men are the symbolic creators that make metalanguage possible. women are slaves of their diachronic symbolic order, just like they're slaves in everything else. men are the ones with the phenomenological second-sight to escape das Man and achieve concrete dialectical syntheses which propel collective human understanding forward in time.

lovelace is a myth.

>muh vagina, einstein wouldn't have been einstein if he hadn't spooged out of a cunny
wow, thanks women for doing a passive biological function that a comatose badger could do. clearly you should get equal credit with einstein for his creations.

typical of women. they are defined by their vaginas to the core of their psyches, to the point that when they see napoleon conquering the world, they just instinctively think "yeah but he aint got no vagina like me so that men will give him free stuff haha lmao i win"

you don't win. you lose on a cosmic level. your vagina has rotted away your soul.