[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 126 KB, 1024x768, latest[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7992529 No.7992529 [Reply] [Original]

I have about a week to pump out about 8 pages about the dreaded "anything we've talked about in class so far"

I'm thinking I might write about epigenetics and the impacts of that field on human development , but I have other options.

The teacher is a pretty easy grader when it comes to papers so far, probably because his class isn't an english or science class. I usually get A's, so my grade is good right now, but this paper is worth a lot, like 20% or something.

I've got pretty bad writers block and I've got lots of other things to do this week. I also still need some sources. I wonder if any of you guys could point me in a good direction for sources? Or if someone had an old paper laying around on the same topic and would be willing to share it so I could use it as a template or something? Any help would be great thanks

>> No.7992543

Write whatever comes to mind and go from there. You're trying to write a final draft right away. Nothing good comes on the first try. Write shit until it's not.