[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 304 KB, 1024x1561, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7955827 No.7955827[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up eagle and snake my name is frederick but u can call me Z4r4ThU5TrA!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im very freigeistig!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet freigeistige ppl like me _... im 56 years old (im powerful 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch attic tragedy w/ myself (im a self-propelled wheel and don't need anyone else if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz it SOOOO apollonian-dionysian!!!! its freigeistig 2 of course but i want to meet more freigeister =) like they say the more the wearier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 meet lots of freigeister here so give me lots of willenses!!!!
WAAAAAAAGNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me freein my spirit from the boundaries of society by insultin ppl again!!!!!

jenseits von gut und böse,

Z4r4ThU5TrA

>> No.7955837

sage and report

>> No.7955860
File: 14 KB, 300x358, pic of me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7955827
hi frederick!!!!!!!!!!! *holds up pendulum* my name is arthur but u can call me W1LLD3N13R88!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im very pessimisitc!!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet pessimistic ppl like me _... im 72 years old (im ascetic 4 my age tho!!) i like to listen to the embodiment of the will in its ultimate objectification w/ myself (i stand between suffering and boredom and don't need anyone and if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz its SOOOOO renunciatory!!! its pessimistic 2 of course but i want to meet more pessimists =) like they say the more the more profound the suffering!!!!! lol neways i hope 2 meet lost of pessimists here so give me lots of renunciness!!!!

will and representation

W1LLD3N13R88

>> No.7955873
File: 226 KB, 737x601, 1461420526893.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7955860
>>7955827
This is funny both because it's accurate and a revival of ancient ancestral memes

this thread is probably the best thread up on the board right now

>> No.7955907
File: 94 KB, 719x863, Albert_Camus,_gagnant_de_prix_Nobel,_portrait_en_buste,_posé_au_bureau,_faisant_face_à_gauche,_cigarette_de_tabagisme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up boulder my name is camus but u can call me 515yPHu5!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im very absurd!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet absurd ppl like me _... im 46 years old (im dispassionate 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch blades of grass on the mountainside f/ eternity (im rebellious and happy and don't need anything else if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz it SOOOO meaningless!!!! its absurd 2 of course but i want to meet more absurd men =) like they say the more the happier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 meet lots of absurd men here so give me lots of recognitions!!!!
IMAGINE SISYPHUS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me resolvin metaphysical tension again!!!!!

existentialists are gay lol,

515yPHu5