[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 378 KB, 1400x796, iphone-6-plus-front-hand.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7474702 No.7474702 [Reply] [Original]

ITT: write a paragraph using your phone's next word prediction
I'll start

I could deliver it then you still for the rest of your life and I'll be in town for a rush because I was feeling very good time after six years in the middle of the plastic came off but it seems like it's gonna have to nip to the address? yeah that was only just read the times for free! g archive of the peppercorns and I'm just two weeks after the controller tomorrow evening? yeah that's cool

>> No.7474714

When you can understand the Shakespearean languages and I don't know if you need anything else to do a Chinese book gift exchange for the nightly Jo's and I don't know if you need anything.

>> No.7474749

I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns. The information contained in this message is not liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus worm or entity identified herein. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks again and have a great holiday

>> No.7474758

I am a beautiful person I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person I am a beautiful person I am a beautiful person

>> No.7474769

I hope you can make it through the rest of today I'm sorry I hope you can make it through the rest of today I'm sorry I hope you can make it through the rest of today.

>> No.7474772

A few days of the new York NY and I am so I am am been a few days you tutu tutu and I am so I am so Bolano called the year you are Post office and I am a GI tract infection

>> No.7474803

I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about the meeting we have a great day and I will be in the morning and I have a great day.

>> No.7474828

I have a good day at work now so I can do it for me to come to the gym now and then the other hand.