[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 94 KB, 800x437, ; 035.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7247977 No.7247977 [Reply] [Original]

Every action you've witnessed had an impact on your life, the act of experiencing now imbued into your life. This is where I have trouble, if you put negative into people it is embedded into their mind, as well as positive but at times positive comes off as unreal. When I write I try to be positive but at times I can be negative, although I feel the world is lacking positive works; not the shitty self help but to know that life is worth meaning although we feel that is not the case in certain situations. I'm having trouble discerning which is the truth, positive or negative but what is true is subjective.Tl;Dr should I have ecstatic and over the top optimistic tone or somber and melancholy or a bit of both, the problem is I do not want to have pessimism as it affects people so themselves will feel down but occasionally it is the truth and in order to have readers they have to relate and too much positivism feels campy and unreal

>> No.7247985

>>7247977
Have you read the Tao Te Ching? Not for everybody but possibly for you.

>> No.7247994

the middle road

>> No.7248075

>>7247985
I read parts, meant to read the whole; I like the idea of ambiguous interpretation. Eastern philosophy is always interesting, they found reason to keep going as a community and held the answers we had today, we base so much off them such as our current proverbs