[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 113 KB, 270x401, cover.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6990589 No.6990589 [Reply] [Original]

I messed up /lit/

>first day of Literature Studies 3011
>teacher asks what our favorite books of all time are
>lot of Game of Thrones and Ulysses
>jokingly say Orgy of the Will in a serious gone
>all of my classmates laugh like chimps "HUE HUE HUE he said Orgy!"
>now have to write an essay defending Orgy of the Will as literally the greatest book of all time

I haven't even read OotW and the paper is due tomorrow.

Seems I have 2 options:
1. Write a paper on how Orgy of the Will is the best literature ever. Professor definitely hates me because he is a communist SJW.
2. Skip the very first assignment of the year. Professor definitely thinks I am a slacker and there is a decent chance that he gets curious, google OotW and then also hates me.

What do I do /lit/? How do I unfuck my life?

>> No.6990596

>>6990589
Honesty is best policy. Tell him you weren't being serious. If that doesn't fly over too well, you're fucked anywho. Time for some cliff notes bs paper.

>> No.6990600

>>6990589
Hm, I feel like I've read something like this before...

>>>74765654

>> No.6990601

>>6990600
Just put the URL and it will automatically format it brah.

>> No.6990605

>>6990596
this. although it might be too late.

>> No.6990606

>>6990589
What kind of professor does something like this?
"Crack jokes will you? Get fucked. Paper due tomorrow."
That's some ABC family-tier nonsense. Just approach him and plead for your life. I would do that. Don't write the paper

>> No.6990617

You people DO know that this is a /tv/ copy pasta about problem child 2?

>> No.6990628

>>6990589
Or you could just stay up, drink some damn coffee. Pray to your higher power, heathen scum! And wish for the best.

Don't be a fucking pussy and cliff note this shit, you only got one life over infinity meaning you're going to be fucked in the next eternities as well if you pussy out so dont be a pussy, you big fat pussy. Read it, analyze it, do this shit!

You still got like more than 16 hours to do it in so mother fucking do it you turd.

P.S its not dostoeyfsky so how hard can it be?

>> No.6990639

>>6990589
Just read up on it online and read a few papers written on it. Nobody really has any objective interpretations of a text like OOTW anyway. Use words like subjective, narrative, cognizant, myopia, hegemony, mediate, relativism, perspectivism, amorphous, appropriate, quantify, compartmentalize, conception, perspective, postulate, engender, denote, connote, implications, correlation, causality, delineate, obfuscate, analogous, discursive, recursive, displace, dissonance, distort, manipulate, malleable etc.