[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 29 KB, 299x303, idontevencare.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
688594 No.688594 [Reply] [Original]

My friend Jack and I are going to write a story here.

>> No.688596
File: 53 KB, 409x405, 1274220216307.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We mostly write genre fiction.

What do you guys feel like reading?

>> No.688597 [DELETED] 

We're taking requests.

>> No.688599

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

>> No.688600
File: 60 KB, 800x552, nixon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Keiko slowly reached her hand up along Kenji's smooth, muscular chest, until her fingers reached his nipple. She pinched it lightly between thumb and forefinger, and listened with satisfaction as Kenji moaned pleasurably in his sleep.

Keiko felt herself becoming deliciously wet at the thought of what else she might do to Kenji as he slept.

Then she realized a figure was silhouetted in the doorway. Hunched shoulders, a cheap polyester suit...then a familiar gravelly voice spoke the words:

"Is Richard Milhous Nixon gonna hafta choke a bitch?"

Keiko sat up and covered her pert nubile breasts with a towel, as she realized President Nixon had discovered her illicit liaison with this sleeping boy.

"Don't stop, Slanty-eyes," said President Nixon, slipping out of his cheap suit and revealing a 10-inch erection and a hairy sagging body that was covered all over with lurid and obscene jailhouse tattoos.

Keiko gasped at the size of President Nixon's cock.

"So what's first," said Nixon, grabbing Keiko by the nape of her neck and pulling her face into his fragrant scrotum. "Shall I assfuck you while I fist your sleeping friend, or vice versa?"

>> No.688601
File: 26 KB, 475x321, 4_richard-nixon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

President Nixon laughed manically, but still Kenji did not wake.

Keiko was terrified. She was helplessly wet between her legs, though, and Nixon's sturdy quaker penis bobbed in frustration. And it looked so....manly. Rugged. Ten inches of ropy veiny republican manmeat.

"Kissinger once said power was the ultimate aphrodisiac, Keiko," said President Nixon in his characteristic gravelly mumble. "Would you agree? Like our covert 1971 carpet-bombing of neutral Cambodia. That kept you slopes safe from the Red Menace, didn't it? And it certainly made MY tricky dick stand up and salute the flag!"

He waggled his oversized ropy veiny reactionary penis in her face, dickslapping her across the Oriental eyefolds.

Keiko nodded wordlessly and leaned back, pulling her moist pink labia open to show President Nixon her open willing cunt.

"You're not a Jew, Keiko, are you?" said Nixon, suddenly paranoid. "I mean, I know you're a Jap, but there's a lot of motherfucking Jews on my enemies list. Woodward and Bernstein, Lowenstein, Davidoff. I just want to make sure a pretty little piece of submissive geisha sushi isn't another god- damned Jew."

>> No.688602
File: 21 KB, 500x342, Dick Nixon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"No," said Keiko, "but I am a virgin."

"Bullshit," said President Nixon, as he approached, with his angry penis aloft, a pearly drop of precum glistening at the tip of its glans.

Nixon was clearly out of his mind with sexual frustration.

He threw himself on Keiko and began to titty-fuck her, between her modestly-sized Japanese tits, while with one liverspotted hand he began to grope Ken's erection through the boxer shorts.

Kenji moaned pleasurably but still did not wake...

"My God, I've wanted to do this ever since I first escalated the war in Vietnam!" cried Richard M Nixon, out of his mind with insane lust. "I wanna bury my face in your assholes so you can give me some SGR"

"What's SGR?" asked Keiko, hesitantly.

"Stiff Gook Rimming," replied Nixon lubriciously. "I would get General Westmoreland to send me the freshest VC corpses from Hamburger Hill, then I'd use an x-acto knife to extract the anus and lick it and treasure it, even wear it like a cock ring. My GOD I love you delicious little Asians with your kimchee bodyodor and your submissive sexual depravity!"

>> No.688604

One day the Naruto cast was walking and Itachi an Orochimaru attacked. Naruto, after the battle said "go back to twilight you losers".

At the twilight set

"we're back" they said as they hugged Edward

"We missed you guys" said Bella

"We missed you to" they said.

Edward then appered out of nowhere and said "you guys are hugging a cardboard cutout of me, you know that right.

LOL xD

>> No.688605
File: 14 KB, 351x400, nixon-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

With each thrust of his ropy veiny penis powerfully gliding between Keiko's pert breasts as he titty- fucked her, President Richard Milhous Nixon swore lewdly that this was even hotter than the Watergate Burglary AND Rosemary Woods' manual erasure of 14 minutes from the White House tapes, combined.

Keiko couldn't take her eyes off Nixon's leathery hand, which had now removed Ken's erect prick from the waistband which pinned it all 3 inches against the sleeping boy's body.

Nixon was yanking Kenji's little yellow penis with long expert thrusts, and a little flourishing flick of thewrist, to match his own relentless titty-fucking...where each thrust ended with Nixon's long muscular penis poking Keiko in the chin, dabbing her with gossamer threads of pre-cum...

"Domo Arigato, Mister Roboto!" cried Nixon, insane with lust.

Keiko was thinking about her virginity. She had wanted to save it, and offer her virgin body to Kenji draped with sashimi, unagi on the nipples, California Roll on her mons veneris, et cetera.

But now, she was moved by desire.

"NIxon-san!" she cried.

>> No.688606
File: 22 KB, 305x432, nixon-bowling.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"What," growled President Richard Milhous Nixon, surlily.

"Nixon-san," said Keiko, submissively, with a little bow, "I want you to be my first." Keiko could scarcely believe she was saying this.

Perhaps she was just jealous, because Nixon seemed to take no interest in her moist cunt, he was concentrating more on dickslapping her, while he expertly stroked Kenji's hard three inches of Japanese manhood.

Ken still hadn't woken up, thought Keiko. Which is a shame, since he really likes President Richard M Nixon.

"Keiko, come here," said President Nixon. "Let me taste that delicious pink rice pussy of yours. I want to bury my face in it up to the jowls, while I discuss how I defeated Helen Gahagan Douglas in the 1950 congressional elections."

Nixon ceased dickslapping Keiko's face and wanking Ken, then he buried his face up to the jowls in Keiko's moist tender opening.

He murmured between her cuntflaps something about Alger Hiss, and Eisenhower, and Communism.

His own angry erection suddenly slapped Keiko in the knee. She fell backwards, and Nixon began to work his big toe into her virgin pussy.

>> No.688608
File: 11 KB, 300x400, Nixon-Cambodia-Cover-Up17nov05.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Richard Nixon's unclipped toenail abraded against Keiko's quivering hymen. "Mr President," she screamed, "What are you doing?"

Nixon responded "It's called FOOTING, Keiko. Kinda like fisting. In my country, it's the only way that one lesbian can get another lesbian pregnant. Would you like me to FOOT you, Keiko?"

Keiko looked confused. "But I'm---I'm a virgin."

Nixon chuckled. "Why do you think I've been keeping Kenji's rock hard 3-inch boner at full-mast? You can mount him, but first why don't you get ready for a little Nixon-san podiatrical hentai, as my toes climb up and get ready to tell your cervix about my role in the Red Scare, Whittaker Chambers and the Pumpkin Papers."

Keiko was silent a moment, then looked as Nixon moved suddenly, and sat on Kenji's face.

"Rim me, bitch!" screamed President Richard M Nixon, sitting on Kenji's face "I'm almost ready to pop my cookies!"

>> No.688610
File: 153 KB, 454x375, nixon_mao.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kenji, still asleep, began obediently to lick the puckered poohole of Tricky Dick.

But Keiko could not have been more aroused.

The sight of Kenji with his tongue between the furry globes of President Richard Nixon's rump was enough to make her as moist as a snack-cake.

"Tongue-fuck me, Kenji-chan! My God, you're even better than Gordon Liddy," Nixon swore lustily, and banged his ass against the Asian boy's face with powerful thrusts.

I don't want Ken's dick inside me, thought Keiko, I want President Nixon...

"Oh please President Nixon" screams Keiko, "Fuck me!"

Nixon leaps upon her and thrusts ten inches of angry reactionary Yorba Linda whitesnake into her expectant opening, hammering against the entrance of her womb.

Keiko moans with delight.

"I want to open your cunt the same way I opened up relations with Red China," growls Nixon, "Be my Chairman Mao, Keiko. Be my Deng Xiao-Peng."

>> No.688613
File: 22 KB, 325x336, Nixon37.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Keiko moans loudly as Richard Milhous Nixon pushes his ten inches in and out of her pink pussy.

"Yeah!" Nixon screams. "How does that feel!"

"American Hentai!' screams Keiko. "I am horny Tokyo Business Woman, you are long Imperialist tentacle of American President! Very big penis! Angry penis!"

"God damn right," swears Nixon. "I'm gonna fuck you harder, bitch, than Rodan fucked Mothra" Then Nixon swivelled his head around, his jowls wobbling, and fixed a gimlet eye on Kenji.

"Did I tell you you could stop licking my winking brown eye, you nervy little slope?" asks Nixon. "Don't make me drop another Fat Man and Little Boy, because this time I'll aim for Kyoto and Tokyo."

Traumatized by the reference to the atom bombs dropped on the industrial cities of northern Honshu, Kenji obediently bows, and kneels, and starts rimming President Nixon again.

"Mmmmm," purrs Nixon, "you're such a good little faggot, just like Mishima Yukio. Worship the anus of American power. Lick my asshole like it's made out of green-tea ice-cream. Tongue-fuck me like it's exam season and you're my mother trying to encourage me to study hard. I love a good slow rimjob from a geisha....the love of the cut sleeve, they call it, Kenji. Gimme some lovin'."

"Holy motherfucking Jesus on a pogo-stick," screams President Nixon. "I GODDAMN LOVE IT."

Kenji merely murmurs obediently as he continues to lap his pert tongue against the nether orifice of America's 37th President.

>> No.688615
File: 24 KB, 460x300, richardnixon4601.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Meanwhile Keiko's sweet cunt begins to contract involuntarily, gripping President Nixon's penis like a warm friendly hand, as though she is eager to milk the lovejuice from his ten remarkable inches.

"DO IT, KEIKO!" screams Nixon. "USE YOUR HELLO KITTY LOVEBOX TO SLURP THE LOAD STRAIGHT OUTTA MY REPUBLICAN BALLS!"

Keiko screams with delight as President Richard Milhous Nixon begins to flood her with copious amounts of hot, sticky seed....the pure jism of the most powerful man in the free world.

President Nixon collapses onto the floor, mumbles something about the SALT 2 treaty discussions with Premier Brezhnev, and promptly falls asleep.

Keiko looked at Kenji.

"Wow," says Keiko. "So that's President Richard Milhous Nixon."

"Yeah," says Kenji. "I know."

"What a weeaboo," says Keiko, and giggles decorously behind her hand.

"I'm not asleep, you cunt," says Nixon, and suddenly with a swift flick of his wrist, he hurls two ninja throwing stars at the Japanese teenagers, landing each solidly in the middle of their foreheads.

Kenji and Keiko die before they know what hit them. Nixon laughs---an ugly sound---and gets up.

"I guess they never realized," says President Richard Milhous Nixon as he gets back into his cheap polyester suit. "That I am Richard Nixon....but I am also...a SHINIGAMI."

ANd with that, Nixon laughs cruelly and returns to the nether realm, until he is next summoned to perform the rites of love and death on Japanese teenagers who dare to lose their virginity.

The end. (OR IS IT???)

>> No.688627
File: 278 KB, 597x600, 1273929154826.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I CAME

>> No.688628

I lol'd pretty hard.

>> No.688630
File: 19 KB, 250x317, henry_james.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Now that's what I call historical fiction /lit/!

Perhaps we should discuss this work in light of Henry James's notorious comment, in a letter to Sarah Orne Jewett, that the historical fiction is "condemned to a fatal cheapness".

What do you think? Was Henry James right? Please read this story and discuss.

>> No.688634

was president nixon really a shinigami? i didn't understand the ending of the story

>> No.688638

>>688634

You should have said spoiler alert. But in reality, yes, President Richard Milhous Nixon was a shinigami.

>> No.688645

>"American Hentai!' screams Keiko. "I am horny Tokyo Business Woman, you are long Imperialist tentacle of American President! Very big penis! Angry penis!"

>"God damn right," swears Nixon.

My favorite part. At "God damn right" I could totally hear it and lolled.

>> No.688654
File: 91 KB, 462x685, 1273197978440.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I lol'd. I also find this to be an accurate depiction of American-Nipponese diplomacy in the late Cold War period.