[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 4 KB, 225x225, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6868901 No.6868901[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

can those of you out there who are 21+ virgins explain to me why you're a virgin.

>> No.6868912

>>6868901

Little to no social skills, generally unattractive, and I have hobbies and interests that are considered dorky and unattractive by most people.

>> No.6868914

>/lit/-Literature

>> No.6868915
File: 114 KB, 600x650, CFO20rcVEAALTJj.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868901
>implying non martial sexual temptation is not a consequence of the fall and therefore a sin
>implying

>> No.6868918

Probably because they haven't had sex.

>> No.6868937

Whom are we getting raided by? Whom did we offend? I just want to shitpost about books god damnit.

>> No.6868963

When I was younger I wasn't bad looking but I had no idea how to deal with girls who were interested in me, once at a house party when I was fourteen the fittest girl in my year came over to me and was complimenting my looks and just generally like coming on to me, I just sperged out of there as quickly as I could, she then fucked like three different guys that night so I'm pretty sure I could have been in there.

There were a whole load of incidents like that when i was at school, when I was sixteen I got pretty depressed and lost all my friends, when I was eighteen I started going bald and became pretty ugly, I have barley left my house for the past four years and spend my days shitposting on here.

I probably won't lose it now unless I pay tbh.

>> No.6868986

I lost it at 17
I was and still am awkward and unattractive. The important thing is I just got out there, and if I wanted to make a move I just tell them i want to kiss them. Usually work, If i doesn't i tell them i had to let them know.