[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 196 KB, 780x770, 555555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6634416 No.6634416 [Reply] [Original]

Let's say I need to start lying more.

If my narrative goes from point A to point B in a clear manner, has a lots of details and it is minimally belivable and modest, will people doubt it?
If the narrative is solid, is it possible to pass a lie or you must use body language magic in order to people trust you?

>> No.6634511

Use as little detail as possible, you're not trying to convince the person. It's the truth

>likes girls with big boobies who are sluts
Is it weird that I find alpha-sluts attractive

>> No.6634538

>>6634511
the act of being fucked is inherently not alpha

>> No.6634692

>>6634416
It may be helpful to introduce someone else's point of view from A to B. Bullshit sometimes stands out because it's linear and with a single POV.

Suppose your narrative is true from Z to A, false from A to B and true again from B to C.

> Z to A
"So we went to the whorehouse. Magdaleine couldn't believe we were doing it, I swear to God."
> A to B
"But I totally didn't fuck that girl, just drank wine."
> B to C
"We came out of the whorehouse laughing, Magdaleine was nearly in tears".

Compare viz.
> A to B
"Magdaleine kept insisting on me fucking that girl, but I wouldn't listen, just wanted to drink wine."

>> No.6634708

When lying, it's best not to use too much detail. And don't repeat yourself. When you reinforce points emphatically, as if you were giving a speech, that betrays dishonesty right away. The expression should be smooth, but not too smooth (as if it were rehearsed), and it should contain little to no sentiment--you're just nonchalantly telling them something factual, so there's no need to make an appeal of any kind.