[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 14 KB, 640x512, world-according-to-america.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
663417 No.663417 [Reply] [Original]

AMERICA IS NOT A FUCKING COUNTRY
That's right, dipshit! And you know it. America is not a fucking country. If you fail to see this, let me open your eyes:

1. The United States
That's right motherfucker! It's called the United States of America! That's your shitty country! America, or the Americas, is North America and South America combined! STOP CALLING YOUR AIDS REGION AMERICA WHEN YOU ARE JUST ONE LITTLE SHIT PIECE OF AMERICA! IT'S LIKE CALLING THE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST EURASIA!
"What the fuck is he talking about, Middle East is not a country lol! What a faggot!" Well YOUR FACE because USA is just as much a country as the Middle East! Which means, it is fucking NOT. However, a much better comparsion is

2. Europe
That's right fuckface. There is no fucking difference between Europe and USA. Europe consists of 50 countries with different laws. USA consists of 50 states with different laws. But the same flag. Both are 10.000.000 square kilometers. SO STOP SAYING WE CANT COMPARE THEM THEY ARE THE FUCKING SAME! And USA's countries are called

3. States
The fucking states. They are just like fucking countries, explained earlier. Also, if you ask an "American" where he is from, he will not say "USA" or "America", but the state he is from. If you ask a European where he is from, he will say the country. NOT THE FUCKING REGION OF THE COUNTRY! This is clear evidence the sates are countries in disguise. Also, even if we assume I am wrong on all this

>> No.663420

4. It's not your country
FUCKING COLUMBUS! America, talking about the whole region now not your shitty united countries, belonged to the INDIANS! not because they where from India, but Columbus was so mindfucked he thought he was in India. Then he brought some friends, raped the whole fucking thing and killed all natives. Because

5. You are not Americans
Columbus brought his European friends and claimed the whole fuck. Most of them British. Then he imported loads of Niggers from Africa as slaves. Eventually they mixed, and the abomination that is known today as "American" was born. Also, did you read that part about Britain? You know, where England is? BECAUSE YOU SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH! YOU DON'T SPEAK AMERICAN! YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING NIGGER BRIT MIX THAT PRETENDS TO HAVE AN OWN IDENTITY! Besides

6. You didn't even deserve a country
JUST LOOK AT YOU! FUCKING PIECE OF FAILURE SHIT! Your average IQ is 97 versus the global average 100 and European average 101. If you are dumb as fuck and know nothing about IQ, because yours is under 80, you might not think 3 or 4 points are very much. Well, THEY FUCKING ARE! And your obsession with FAT DISGUSTING SHIT THINGS. People are getting fat because of McDonald's, and other junk food, not to mention sweets and snacks, thanks to you. Fried Marsh bars and pancake & sausage with chocolate chip on a stick is NOT FUCKING NORMAL. It's not even supposed to be edible! IT'S FUCKING GROSS, JUST LIKE YOUR FACE! USA is the only "country" in the world to ban Kinder Eggs, since the fat bastard kids just shoved the whole fucking thing into their mouths and suffocated due to the plastic capsule. And then you think you are SO FUCKING COOL? The Universe was created when someone popped your huge fucking goddamn ego bubble with a needle. Fucking

7. FUCK

>> No.663425

POST THIS ON /NEW/ AND /K/

We already know this, we're not blockheads.

>> No.663426

Haters gonna hate.

>> No.663430

i came

>> No.663431

So much butthurt I can taste it. Being American is awesome.

>> No.663432

Brool Story Co.bmp

Maybe you should smoke some weed or have a drink and relax?

>> No.663438
File: 70 KB, 800x734, 98703.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>OP is a faggot

>> No.663439

I'd really like to know why you're so angry about this. I couldn't care less.
On your third point, I've met a German who said he was from Bavaria instead of Germany and a Russian who said she had grown up in Siberia instead of Russia, so what the fuck are you talking about?

>> No.663442
File: 103 KB, 400x300, dickbag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.663456

Yep, US is the only country formed by imperialism.
And 3 or 4 points of IQ really is not a big deal.
Also, states are all much tightly controlled by the federal government than European countries are by the EU.
>Columbus brought his European friends and claimed the whole fuck. Most of them British. Then he imported loads of Niggers from Africa as slaves.
You are dumb.

>> No.663465

I dont get it. We say America because it is shorter than United States of America. And I can go buy Kinder Eggs right in the corner store.
Oh, and if someone from Asia was birthed in Germany, Would they be considered German?
But agreed, haters gonna hate :D

>> No.663469

America is the most badass country in the fuckin world

china russia and all of europe can't compare to the sheer awesomeness of our military might

we own you bitches and you will comply or be decimated

>> No.663488

yeah but federal law still fucks all states' laws according the constitution, which is why weed ain't legal anywhere, which is why FEDERAL, as in "USA" actually has a say in something (thus, a meaning, if not, a country...but I digress).

>> No.663499

I'm Australian. Dragons live with me and we eat other people.

>> No.663501

umad?

>> No.663554

>>663465
..uh, yes.

>> No.663801
File: 255 KB, 800x800, trollbow.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.663841
File: 44 KB, 454x432, Obvioustroll.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just saying.