[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 16 KB, 222x334, cover_finnegans_wake.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6302416 No.6302416 [Reply] [Original]

Hello, /lit/.

After all this time, I have finally succeeded in my efforts.

That is right. After three years of constant analysis and constant turmoil, I have done it.

I have completely cracked Finnegans Wake.

The entire plot, it's dwelling of dreams and themes have all been put into a coherent narrative in thousands of notes.

But I will never release this unto the world.

Not once will I share the glory of what I have found.

It is pure genius and perhaps, the greatest novel ever written.

Good God, it brings me joy to know I hold in my hands the greatest novel ever written and I understand it in its entirety without sharing it with you fools or the masses that crawl these streets living their pseudo-intellectual lives.

For this, I will be rewarded by God himself, for cracking the code, that is, Finnegans Wake.

Goodbye, children. Daddy is free.

>> No.6302425

Hello, OP.

After all this time, I have finally succeeded in my efforts.

That is right. After three seconds of constant searching on google, I have done it.

I have found that somebody has completely cracked Finnegans Wake.

The entire plot, it's dwelling of dreams and themes have all been put into a coherent narrative in thousands of notes.

And they released it unto the world.

http://www.finwake.com/1024chapter1/1024finn1.htm

I share the glory of what I have found.

It is pure genius and perhaps, the greatest novel ever written.

Good God, it brings me joy to know I hold in my hands the greatest novel ever written and I understand it in its entirety while sharing it with you loveable faggots or the masses that crawl these streets living their intellectual lives.

For this, I will be rewarded by God himself, for finding the cracked the code, that is, Finnegans Wake.

Goodbye, daddy. Sonny is free.

>> No.6302598

>>6302416
so what's it like knowing that you'll die a virgin?