[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 37 KB, 555x448, nicethings.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
629165 No.629165 [Reply] [Original]

>man comes into library, goes to restroom, walks back out
>go check stool
>the most horrible thing in the world
>is this what people value libraries for?

>> No.629166

>go check stool

really

>> No.629167

A guy uses the library bathroom, and the first thing you do is check his (apparently unflushed) shit?

>> No.629174

>OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD
>I NEED A SHIT SO BAD
>SEE LIBRARY
>BETTER NOT SHIT THERE, THAT MIGHT OFFEND OP
>SHIT PANTS

>> No.629184

>>629174
>need a shit

what the fuck is up with you people

>> No.629200
File: 76 KB, 768x592, Laughing_sperm_whale.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>This thread

>> No.629212

stop being mean
us people that need sanctuary have found churches don't have that fucking policy anymore
besides, it has hours. that's tough enough.
not that i'm some trainhopping fascist killer.
but, hush chile (in nicolas cages screamy voice "cccchhhhhhiiiiiillllllllleeeeeee")

>> No.629226

... Do you mean stall?

>> No.629230

>>629165
...Why would you even do that?

>> No.629235

>go check stool

is this what YOU value your library for?

>> No.629238

>>629226

He means stool. As in fecal stool.

Why the fuck would you do this op?

>> No.629246

maybe the guy who took the dump looked suspicious and OP works as a security officer in that library

I mean, he could have left a bomb.

>> No.629251

>>629246
Thread is now about reasons OP would be at a library checking peoples stool. Short story ideas.

Hard mode: Not sexual.

>> No.629252

>go check stool
wtf op????

>> No.629259

>>629246
apparently he left one.

>> No.629289

did u eat the stools?

>> No.629290

The OP stopped. He gazed intently yet dreamily at the short, middle-aged man walking out of the toilet. The man looked back. OP continued to stare. The man looked away - a few seconds later he looked back. OP was still staring. The man hurried away, perturbed that there was a man looking at him.
OP sauntered into the toilet, and gently pushed each stall door open in turn. One, empty. Two, empty. Three, empty. Four. Four, not empty. A pungently smelling turd floated contentedly in the shallow pool of the toilet. It bobbed around as OP looked at it, bouncing gently from the sides of the bowl. This all contrasted with the smell that came off it, and presumably the man; judging from the lack of any paper in the bowl, he had not bothered to clean himself.
OP went home, his misanthropy growing. 'What the fuck,' he thought, 'why would that guy not wipe his ass or flush?'
OP would never know.

>> No.629295

>>629251
in his car he carries the stool his father left in the bowl the day he abandoned his family, and OP travels the country matching up strange men's stools to find his father

In the end, he finds him and poops on him

>> No.629299
File: 17 KB, 241x230, 1271910168714.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>629290
Oh god, I'm laughing so hard right now.

>> No.629300

h T t P :/ / Á t .kÍ M m o à. $ E /

>> No.629302
File: 28 KB, 300x300, mr-hankeys-christmas-picture[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

was it me?!

>> No.629304

>>629299

Thanks, good to be appreciated. Actually I would kind of like criticism on this if anyone wants to, it's in the same sort of style I often write.

>> No.629311

OP developed a sixth sense for people who didnt enter the library for books. Their walking pattern, their speed, how they seemed to search for something once they had entered the building. They didnt have any books and OP never saw them leave the library with books. After a while OP realized that these people were part of a secret homosexual society because they would always disappear in the toilet and stay inside for a long time. OP alarmed the women at the desk but they ignored him. He then went to the security guy but the man seemed to be a secret homosexual himself because he just made fun of OP and called him a retard.
One day OP finally took matters in his own hands and tried to access the situation in the toilet himself. But all he found was the most horribly disfigured chunk of stool. "Oh my god!" thought OP. "The situation is worse than I thought."

>> No.629336

The man clenched his buttocks one last time and was sure that this time a rosebud would emerge, but it didn't. He managed to steer into a parking spot turn off the car and run towards the Library without any recurrence of the gut pain followed by the realisation that he may actually shit his pants for the first time since he was a kid. Memories of banging on the back door came to mind, hoping, praying someone was in. But it was all in vain as he realised then that a brown mark will be against hid name in his mother's book for a while.

This time would be different he told himself. He stopped running and chose to duck-walk the final few yards - just in case. The doors opened and he stepped in. A Librarian in his late 20's stood at the counter looking at him disdainfully. Just when the man thought the Librarian was going to say something to him he turned around and went back to doing his "work" on his laptop. The man felt 10 pounds lighter and decided to hotfoot it to the restroom which was on the other side of the counter.

Shall I carry on? haven't read it through.

>> No.629340

>>629336

Please do.

>> No.629341
File: 4 KB, 354x286, 1268428546001.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>629336
proceed

>> No.629344

>>629340
that was shit, i should submit it to ZWG

>> No.629348

Little pearls of sweat started to appear on the man's forehead. He had to do it, he HAD TO. With his asscheeks clenched as tightly as he could the man started walking.
One step. Two steps. His bowels started moving, but that wasn't what scared him the most.
It was the look on OP's face. A tall moustached man, reading a book. OR SO IT SEEMED. The man knew better, he knew all about OP's secret fetish.
And with an almost animal-like intuition OP immediately smelled his victim. It happened so fast that the man thought for a second that he might have had a little 'accident' that gave the smell away.
A filthy grin appeared on OP's face. The man had never felt so humiliated in his life. But he had no choice.
He crawled to the bathroom and pushed out the huge, almost unnatural, log of shit.
When the man walked out, he gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose.
But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved OP.

THE END

>> No.629359

>>629355
There is no part one.

>> No.629355

>>629348
wheres part 1?

>> No.629362
File: 165 KB, 660x482, gerty.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>go check stool

>> No.629368

>man comes into gas station, goes to restroom, walks back out
>go check stool
>the man flushed and left a clean toilet bowl
>is this what people value gas stations for?

>> No.629377

>>629348
how very "1984" of you...
(if you recall at the end, Winston gave in and loved Big Brother)

>> No.629382

>>629377

Thanks, that wasn't obvious at all.

>> No.629391

/r/ a trilogy about op and "the man" and how their complex lives intertwine because of the restroom incident.

>> No.629394
File: 90 KB, 644x914, 2509188945_45da8f343f_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>629348

As if this great outburst of feces from my rear had purged all my ills, killed all my hopes, I looked up at OP's face as I exited the library and laid myself open for the first time to the benign indifference of the world. And finding it so much like myself, in fact so fraternal, I realized that I’d been happy, and that I was still happy. For the final consummation and for me to feel less lonely, my last wish was that there should be a crowd of spectators present after my great defecation
and that they should greet me with cries of hatred.

THE END

>> No.629395

I propose a library of shits, preserved for inspection by the OP at any time.

>> No.629441

>>629336
Once inside he ran into the cubicle and had his trousers just below his buttocks when the first few turds hit the bowl and the water further down. Huge drops of water splashed up and onto his backside which only added to the relief the Man felt. Finally he could relax. He felt slightly light-headed as his bowels emptied and within 2 minutes it was all over. He looked for the toilet paper in the holder to no avail. The he looked behind him and then on the floor. Oh Shit, he thought, How am I going to get out of this? After a few seconds of panic he told himself that there was a logical way out of everything if he just thought things through. Deep breath.

He reached down and removed tyre round his legs that was his trousers and boxer shorts past his shoes till they were both free. Perfect, he thought, you really are a genius. He grabbed the boxers with his left hand and wiped his backside top to bottom and then bottom to top. 100% cotton - Felt good. Throwing the boxers into the bowl with the rest of his waste he flushed the the toilet a few times and walked to the sink buttoning his trousers in the process. A quick hand wash and he was on his way, as if he had committed the perfect crime. The Librarian hadn't even noticed him leave as he seemed too busy on his laptop, talking to some internet weirdos probably.

more?

>> No.629452

God, I fucking love /lit/.

>> No.629458

send this shit to ZWG

>> No.629463
File: 54 KB, 477x599, so_much_win_graphic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>629290
>>629311
>>629336
>>629348
>>629394
>>629441

>> No.629505

>>629441
>>629441
The librarian smelt it first; just like it always happens he thought. He reluctantly minimised the chat window and turned off the screen on his laptop, and then walked towards the restroom. Images of what could lay ahead swarmed in his mind. Mostly images he had seen on the internet. Visions of disgusting looking human waste, waste on other people, people eating the waste. Waste? he meant shit. The word shit just had more thrust to it and came out of the mouth with much more intensity. Walking into the restroom the smell became predictably worse. More acrid now; almost burning the hairs in his nostrils. He opened the stall door and braced himself for the worst.

A stool. A single small stool was on the floor. It looked like it was made of Oak or some other rich wood. What a surprise the Librarian thought to himself as a smile began to emerge on his face.

>> No.629539

more stools please

>> No.629573

>>629458
this

>> No.629587

ITT typical /lit/ writefaggotry. And I mean it in a good way, although /lit/ tends to pick very... original topics.

>> No.629609

This is a topic close to my heart. When I was at university, going to the library always made me take a massive shit.

>> No.629613

In the Age of Ereaders, libraries are just glorified public restrooms with molding wood pulp stacked to the ceiling. Public Libraries are obsolete.

>> No.629944

>>629609
I bet it was because you were too poor to flush and/or have toilet paper.

>> No.629962

>>629609
Interesting. Most people prefer to take novels.

>> No.629963

>>629184

Well, if you need to take a shit, then obviously you need a shit, and "taking it" will be your method of retrieval.

>> No.629964

>>629505

Oh God I just laughed out loud while me and my family were watching a report on the news about terrorism. Fuck you for making me laugh inappropriately.

>> No.629973

Anyone up for the challenge to write the stool-story in Nadsat?

>> No.629989

Abayomi paused at the toilet door to rub the sleep from his eyes. Wiping his greasy hands on his overalls, he compared his current situation to the prosperous future he had oft-imagined as a child. "Things are certainly different.", he sighed. Opening the door, he was greeted with a stench so gruesome it caused him to buckle over and wretch. "Oh well," he thought, holding his breath, "this is where a liberal arts degree from Abuja University will get you."

Still trying carefully not to breathe in the putrid gas, the thin cleaner stumbled towards the offending stall. It was then he saw the log, half submerged, half floating in a brackish, brown cocktail, like an iron-rich Moby Dick. Shocked by the sight of this abomination, he forgot to hold his breath. It was then that Abayomi began to profusely vomit, a torrent of bile and rice pouring out of his dry mouth, pouring and pouring until the sickly cleaner eventually gave way to the tirade and lost consciousness.

>> No.630007

OP, there was a guy like you in the dorm at college