[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 3.71 MB, 6408x3040, redpill.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6105403 No.6105403 [Reply] [Original]

There was a brief time when those iron pill comics were being posted all over fit.

Are any of these books worth reading?

I've read a shameful amount of the books on the left hand side, and most of the magick ones for some reason, but haven't even heard of most of the writers that are indicated as being 'iron pill'.

Are any of the 'iron pill' books worth picking up?

>> No.6105416

Pure ideology.

>> No.6105435

>>6105403
Faye is extremely interesting even if I don't like him ,because of his anti-christianity. He's furthering the rationalist fascist tradition, so he isn't like Evola and Devi with their mysticism and magic. Just avoid Jack Donovan. His writting style is too simple and non-academic, not to mention his PUA-tier ideology of manly man from pre-civilized times.

>> No.6105444

If you can understand french, I suggest you to check Richard Millet. He's a recognized author and editor. He left Gallimard's Comité de Lecture because of the pressure after an essay called "Langue Fantôme, suivi d'Eloge littéraire d'Anders Breivik" (Literary Eulogy for Anders Breivik).
He's apolitical yet denounces multiculturalism and its issues, the degradation of Art and language, the denial of the traditions and culture, etc.

There's also Renaud Camus, who invented the concept of "Grand remplacement" (=> Europeans being replaced by African immigrants). He also denounces multiculturalism and the collapse of the culture. Also, he's homosexual and denounces the LGBT movements.

Finally, there's Daniel Conversano, a franco-italian writer and videast which is, in my opinion, really awesome. He was banned from youtube (even if his interview on fascism still is there) and rutube, but some of his vids are on trutube.
He's basically a neoreactionary, also promotes fascism and the Beaux Arts, Belles Lettres etc...
Really virulent yet well written and well-read.

There are some others like Alain de Benoist, Hervé Ryssen, but I don't know a lot about them.

I guess these guys are quite what you're searching.

>> No.6105451

>>6105403
>fit
i think you have your answer.

>> No.6105564

>>6105444

Some of that sounds pretty interesting but my french is limited to asking for directions and ordering food...

>> No.6105908

>>6105435
Exactly. The way of men was absolute trash.