[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 43 KB, 780x520, salman-rus_172383b[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5870330 No.5870330 [Reply] [Original]

I want to write a book about a controversial subject, because I want free publicity even if I spend my whole life hiding from crazy fanatics (think satanic verses, not that I find it controversial).
It will be even easier for me to cristallize their hatred since I come from a muslim background and I'm a female.
I already started working on something but I wanted your opinion.
Any ideas ?

>> No.5870366

>Write about your Grandmother's dead cat
>Call it something catchy like "Muhammad's dildo"
>Enjoy your beheading

>> No.5870412

Books I'd love to see you write:

A book that criticizes untempered multiculturalism from the point of view of a liberal feminist

A book that tells the story of two young girls - one who becomes what society wants from her (sexualized, materialistic, and "empowered"), while the other is bookish, religious, and conservative. The book should unequivocally depict the latter character having a more fulfilling and exceptional life.

A story about how modern capitalist society is functionally incapable of saving this planet.

A polemic against European military policy as opposed to American military policy vis a vis the war on terror and aggression by rogue states such as Russia. The conclusion should be that a strong conventional military response is the only correct method of dealing with geopolitical bullies like ISIS, North Korea, and Russia.

>> No.5870443

Strong racism/hate - from the point of view of one "persecuted minority" towards another. (not transgenders/transvestites, that's too established already)

>> No.5870449

The Last Temptation of Prophet Mohammad

>> No.5870479

>>5870449
this

>> No.5870499

>>5870412

I think only the last one would really get shit flung at it.

>> No.5870504

>>5870412
You are completely missing the point here.

>> No.5870537

pull a hirsi ali and don't be a retarded female and watch as islamists rage

>> No.5870539

>>5870504
Am I?

>> No.5870547

>>5870499
I think you underestimate how much butthurt people experience when you create a crack in what they previously hoped was a monolithic ideology.

>> No.5870587

>>5870330
Just write an accurate biography of Mohammad. If you want to throw in your possession of a vagina, do it through the eyes of 6 year old Aiesha.