[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.27 MB, 780x1198, MyTwistedWorld.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5714732 No.5714732 [Reply] [Original]

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n22/adam-shatz/west-end-boy

>Breivik was born in 1979. His parents never married, and separated before he was two; he was raised by his mother, a nurse, who turned out to be unstable and emotionally abusive. By the time he was four, the home had become so turbulent that the state welfare services recommended he be removed. But the recommendation was never acted on, and Breivik grew up hating his mother, whom he accused of ‘feminising’ him, and idolising the father he rarely saw. He was drawn to tough boys like his pal Rafik, the son of Pakistani immigrants who claimed to know members of the notorious ‘B Gang’ in Oslo East. Breivik was a ‘potato’, a white boy, but under Rafik’s tutelage he bought himself a pair of baggy trousers and learned to steal and speak what Borchgrevink calls ‘Kebab Norwegian’. He ‘bombed the city’ with his graffiti tag, Morg, inspired by a Marvel Comics villain. But the friendship with Rafik gradually unravelled, partly because Rafik and his cohort seemed to be a magnet for the white girls who rejected him. Breivik joined a ‘white pride’ gang, and even found himself a girlfriend – but then she dumped him for a Pakistani.

Does being denied pussy really drive men to commit murder?

>> No.5714739

>>5714732
Who cares?

>> No.5714755

only supreme gentlemen who are not satisfied anymore with soaking beautiful people with orange juice or hot coffee as an ersatzhandlung.

>> No.5714775

>>5714732
yes
if you don't realize how fucking obvious this is you are a woman or have never thought about emotional states in any depth
look at every muslim country

>> No.5714776

>>5714775
if you even think so you are a bitter virgin lol
not every man is a bitter virgin like you

>> No.5714785

>>5714732

Yes. Literally and figuratively, men enter life through women. If they do not find a healthy outlet for their sexuality along with a sense of value rooted in psycho-cultural gender concepts, some men will resort to violence as a means to reconcile themselves with the world. Some will use a gun, others a knife or even just their fists but invariably they will seek to penetrate the body of the other with literal violence as opposed to the healthy psychological violence of sex. It is a kind of deposition of the sexual drive (as opposed to sublimation). It goes below the self to the instincts, instead of above the self to the intellect.

>> No.5714786
File: 14 KB, 220x324, 9780262582643.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5714776
read a book

>> No.5714789
File: 87 KB, 280x386, gender-based.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5714776
or two

>> No.5714795

>>5714776

are you a virgin?

>> No.5714801

>>5714786
there is a lot of bs books about muslims, a claim which you made about them is so ridiculous it's not even funny

if you mean that they probably have a lower rate of pre-marriage sex, it's true for european people of 19th century and earlier, so? they were aggressive due to it?

anyway musims here are barely related, you claim that everybody should know it

just admit you are a bitter virgin

>> No.5714821

>>5714801
sexual inequality (from cultural factors such as polygamy as well as economic factors rising in importance as people are exposed to differences via media/differences become greater due to automatization) causes young men to feel worthless and thus need to prove themselves through violence

you have no idea what claim i was making

i am 28, married, full-ride phd candidate at the best uni in my country

read some books

>> No.5714828

>>5714821
>i am 28, married, full-ride phd candidate at the best uni in my country

it gives you 0 authority unless your phd work is about sexual behavior of muslims or at the very end is vaguely related to it

wait, i predict the next phrase... 'accidentally my phd thesis is about sex in muslim countries...' :3

you simply read one of the bs books about them which were massively published when they were named the enemy #1 and decided you know the shit and also use your unrelated future phd as argument to authority fallacy

>> No.5714834

>>5714828
i would not have mentioned anything unless you based your whole comment on me being "a bitter virgin"
actually, it is related to it, but that would be an "argument to authority" so we won't talk about that anymore
neither of those books are bs, they are both put out by respectable uni presses and are well referenced; one of them isn't even about muslims
are you brazilian? you sound like a brazilian teenager. a fat one.

>> No.5714836

>>5714834
He's clearly a hopelessly triggered muslim.

>> No.5714857

>>5714834
dude, let me explain why those books are bs
the aggression of their policy, both legal or not, generally is provided by their upper class which (even implying that polygamy, which is not even that common, could massively screw the rate) has 0 sexual problems. consider billionaire osama etc, do you really believe he could have even a tiny problem with acquiring sex? then, i already mentioned that, for instance in 19 century england, there were quite a few people who never had sex, both men and women, for some ungodly reason it didn't make them aggressive

in medieval ages when polygamy was probably even more rampant muslims were less aggressive than european countries

turkey isn't considered aggressive while being a muslim country

your belief that if it's printed by 'uni press' it should be true is simply laughable. it's like that surgeon in southey's ballad who believed in patented coffins

have you ever tried to use your own brain? i know that most of phd don't need it but you may try some time

the real reason why muslims are aggressive it's
a) their religion whose teachings are generally more aggressive than those of the modern christianity
b) geopolitics when they are made to be the enemy of jews (who are automatically considered good because 6 bln of them were killed by hitler) and also to defend american oil above which their countries happened to be situated

>> No.5714864

>>5714857

itt: does sexual frustration bring men to commit violence
+ you

>> No.5714867

>>5714857
the problem is not that osama/daish exists but that he/they can have many desperate followers that are ok with blowing themselves up

when you are not expected to have sex it is not a problem. the problem is in thinking you are supposed to be doing something, to be on the path to getting married or having casual sex, whatever

i don't know much about turkey but i would think the separation of the urban izmir/istanbul area and the peasants causes less longing, this is mere speculation

with the uni press thing you're being stupid, again it was merely an attempt to have you realize that these are not bs muslim-hating books. i was attempting to make the thread better by showing that the "elliot rodger" phenomenon is real or at least taken seriously when aggregated, it is the individual that we accuse of being schizophrenic (read the LRB piece posted)

if you have opportunities, you don't give a shit about jews or that the quran is a 7th century "on guerrilla warfare"

>> No.5714884

>>5714732
That reads like a gossip article, and some of it is factually incorrect.

>> No.5714898
File: 255 KB, 1800x1102, 3233266-6113705236-56080.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5714732
>Breivik was born in 1979. His parents never married, and separated before he was two; he was raised by his mother, a nurse, who turned out to be unstable and emotionally abusive. By the time he was four, the home had become so turbulent that the state welfare services recommended he be removed. But the recommendation was never acted on, and Breivik grew up hating his mother, whom he accused of ‘feminising’ him, and idolising the father he rarely saw.

Rorschach??

>> No.5714930

>>5714884
>and some of it is factually incorrect.

Such as?

>> No.5714944

>>5714867
>>5714857

Turkey isn't aggressive as a nation state? This is the same Turkey that has in the last 100 years committed genocide against one ethnic group, severely repressed another and invaded an island populated by Greeks? How is that not aggressive?

>> No.5714945

>>5714732
Being denied pussy alone will not drive a man to murder, but if he is denied pussy and denies himself healthy coping mechanisms, and then is also the type of person to lash out in thoughtless rage, then yeah it is possible that it is a contributing factor. But, the men who kill and cite lack of pussy as a determining factor, must have some sort of violent streak in them regardless of the sex life.