[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 12 KB, 400x400, Autism_Speaks_Logo[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5680307 No.5680307[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Does no one on /lit/ enjoy roleplaying?
I noticed that many e/lit/ists take dumps on RPers for their autism. However, I'm not sure if that's because most RPers are autistic or because the activity of RPing itself is autistic.

I for one actually enjoy roleplaying, does anyone else share this interest?

>> No.5680311

>/lit/
>enjoy

reported

>> No.5680315

>>5680307
those who enjoy it mainly visit /tg/

>> No.5680483

We enjoy the 4chan winter ball very very much. Btw we're going with /v/ cuz their the most mature board.

>> No.5680485

>>5680307
>roleplaying
>/lit/

>> No.5680498

Yes.

Sometimes I roleplay when I GTA V

I drive around in a Cash in Transit van with the Security Uniform and pretend that I'm delivering money to banks and businesses

;_;

>> No.5680512

>>5680307
>Does no one on /lit/ enjoy roleplaying?
The idea sounds really appealing until you get down to specifics and realize that it's nothing but a drama club for nerds.

>> No.5680544

I roleplay a doctor on the internet telling you that you're a stupid cunt for using autism like that. Now please refrain from calling this post autistic as it will only worsen your symptoms.

>> No.5680745

Used to take part in it all the time, but only on one particular forum.

It was dominated by self-aggrandising players whose idea of being good was just to make a character that could survive any battle, and, with all their other friends of similar nature, engage in a massive cirlcejerk. It got to the point where you had to insert yourself into that clique just to get widely noticed, otherwise you were part of the riff-raff.

And I buckled to that pressure, for a time. But more than anything I did it to spread my name, not necessarily to become part of that 'big boys' club. If people outside that group saw me in that group, they'd want me in their roleplays.

And when the powerplaying circlejerkers finally moved on I was kinda the big name of the whole section. It was cool for a while, everyone wanted to have me, the entire community had my back and was up for pretty much everything I suggested.

And for all this the only roleplay I was in that ever finished under its own steam was my first, when I was sixteen, in a Kingdom Hearts Organization XIII roleplay.

Ah, happy days.

>> No.5680830

If an autist could speak, we couldn't understand him.

PROVE
ME
WRONG

>> No.5680881

>>5680307
this forum is a role play for me