[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 167 KB, 326x574, wittgensteinReadinGroup.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5533317 No.5533317 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /lit/

Tomorrow is the last meeting of our Wittgenstein reading group. We are going to discuss the end bit of Wittgenstein's On Certainty in irc.freenode #4chanWittgenstein tomorrow (Oct 5) at 6pm GMT.

Also, come if you are interested in participating in some future philosophy. It looks like we are going to continue on before On Certainty into some other material. The direction of the group isnt decided yet, and that too is something we will discuss tomorrow.

>> No.5535519

Bump

12 hours until Meeting 5

>> No.5535533

jack-frost here. What'd you guys do after I left? I came back to see what happened but I guess the irc kicked me for idling too long.

>> No.5535590

>>5535533

Hey Jack,

Sorry, I dont have a log from meeting 4 on account of my IRC client issues. I dont remember what we talked about after you left.

>> No.5537586

bump. Less than one hour until kick off.

>> No.5538602

Well that was a solid meeting!

We agreed to meet next week to discuss two essays by Quine (Two Dogmas on Empiricism, and On What There Is).

Same time and channel! 6PM GMT / #4chanWittgenstein on irc freenode