[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 796 KB, 537x800, 1258847708680.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
540115 No.540115 [Reply] [Original]

ITT we roll, then write a story. The subject is anything Internet related, so go crazy.

0: Anything
1: Horror
2: Poetry
3: Romance
4: Mystery
5: Erotic lit
6: Homoerotic lit
7: Science fiction
8: Fantasy
9: A mix of any of the above.

>> No.540120

rollin, 5 plz

>> No.540129

Roll!

>> No.540130

Mark opened his eyes and flinched at the sudden sight of the blinding white light.‭ ‬He picked himself up and looked around.‭ ‬His eyes were still adjusting to his surroundings but there was no doubt that he was in some sort of room.‭ ‬Mark started walking forward,‭ ‬he‭
Mark saw that the entire place was illuminated,‭ ‬and it was giving off a near silent hum.‭ ‬The hum was seriously getting into Mark’s head,‭ ‬so he searched around,‭ ‬looking for a way out.‭ ‬In fact,‭ ‬the room seemed to go on forever.
‭ ‬He could see no exit in sight,‭ ‬but,‭ ‬in the distance,‭ ‬there was a flicker of color.‭ ‬Mark rubbed his eyes and looked again,‭ ‬and he saw a desk in front of him.‭ ‬Right beside it there appeared to‭ ‬a shadow of a figure.‭

>> No.540215

Come on 6!

>> No.540217

Henry Rollins

>> No.540221

lemmesee

>> No.540236

they see me, etc.

>> No.540240

gfiodsjg GO

>> No.540256

>>540215
An expectant mother sits on a bus going to her job. A young buy comes up to her and asks if he can feel the baby kick. She tells him to go for it and he puts his hand to her stomach. He feels them kick and is surprised at the force of the movement. She said that she was pregnant with fraternal twins. The boy didn't quite know what fraternal twins were so she explained, "They're not going to come out exactly the same. In fact, one is a boy and one is a girl." The boy is surprised and keeps feeling intently and then the kicking stops abruptly. Little did they know that inside the mother's womb, a session of kinky sex had just ended.

>> No.540279

Rollan.

>> No.540283

>>540279
Now I have no idea what to choose.

>> No.540293

>>540120
Tonight, I will finally meet her. I found her through anonidate. It was awkward, at first, but we immediately hit if off.

I see her approaching me. A tall, shapely blonde, slightly geeky, with thick black rimmed glasses. Relieved, I let out a sigh. So she's not a whale, although the anime paraphernalia is slightly discouraging.

We head out for dinner, watch a flick, and then return to my house. I find myself on the couch, kissing, embracing, teasing. I reach into her pants. Fuck, it's a cock. I should have known. But she smiles.

"Not just one cock," she says, as she takes out some ketamine, a rope and a knife. "Two."

>> No.540321

OKAY

>> No.540372

>>540221

The internet stole my child. It did.

And I don't mean in some feasible way, like the fertilised egg in a petri dish I was trying to buy off eBay got auctioned off to a higher bidder, or even that my kid sits around all day in front of the computer and won't talk to me anymore.

I mean, it actually stole my child and I don't think I'm getting her back.

Ada, my little girl, oh God. She was just sitting there on my chair for a few minutes. The web browser was up, I was letting her watch a YouTube mashup of funny cat videos, and I went to grab some SunChips--you know the ones that come in that new compostable bag?

That bag is fucking loud as hell, I couldn't hear shit, so I couldn't hear it when the warp hole the opened up from the internet sucked my daughter up and stole her.

I was only able to just catch a glimpse of her little feet as they disappeared into the swirling hole. And then it closed up.

I tried desperately to figure out how to reopen the vortex--I played the video over and over again, I browsed the idiotic comments to see if this had happened to anyone else. Nothing gave me answers.

Nothing.

My darling Ada's gone now.

A few days ago I got an email from a cat who said they were in the video my daughter was watching when she got sucked into the warp hole. He offered his condolences, and his reaction when it happened. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_S5cXbXe-4).).

Thanks a lot you fucking cat.

>> No.540670

Philosophers use to say that shit could be contained in a bag. Shit, wrote the thinker Erosthatnes, is immeasurable.
He had a dream, he had said, where he had sought for the immeasurable in a mirror. The lizard-like dream-worms had pleaded for help from the wrath of Life. Erosthatnes, become a legionairre of other times in that dream, cleaved an apple to determine the dream-worms' fate. In the apple he saw the palm of God's hand and killed all but one of the dream-creatures. The survivor thanked him for his mercy and for the act of killing his sister and brother worms. In exchange for the philosopher's kindness the worm told Erosthatnes of a mirror at the end of a cave. Inside the mirror, said the worm, was the essence of the universe. Erosthatnes followed the worm through the fox-plagued deserts of the Argentines and phallic mountains of the Hindu Kush. They braved past the warrior dwarves of the Taliban and the atheist soldiers of ancient Tibet until, at the center of the world where all grids meet, the worm slunk into a deep hole. The philosopher followed behind, and at the end of his journey awoke from his dream.
He had dreamed for days. In his sleep, said his son, he had ventured through death and returned.
Erasthosthenes told his son to spread the message of his dream and to become a prophet of his word. At the bottom of the hole, he had said, was a black slate stained in blood and feces.

>> No.540686

>>540670
Guess who that was a parody of

>> No.540761

op why is their a pic of a fourteen year old furry jailbiat in your pic

>> No.540764

Rolling.

>> No.540951

Bump. Thread must be kept alive.

>> No.540960

rolltato

>> No.540963

>>540960

IT'S THE INTERNET!!
JiZZzzZZzzZZzzZZZZ

>> No.540975
File: 102 KB, 900x881, 1214580433241.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anything but 2

>> No.540979

>>540975
enjoy your erotic literature

>> No.540983

rollan

>> No.541006

>>540979
poetic-horror-mystery/homoerotic-science-fiction here i come!

I know just how I'll start it!

Twas the spookiest night of a murder,
when gay robots did appear
And pull out their anal prober
I shook as they drew near

But just as they approached me
The phone rang on its own
Twas my father in righteous fury
Who bade the robots home

Yet, wait, thought I, in shivering dread,
Seeds not reaped were sown
My father, you see, has long been dead