[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.45 MB, 400x256, pEGdVi9.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5385594 No.5385594 [Reply] [Original]

is blogging a practical way of making money? do you make money blogging? do you know anybody who live the blog lifestyle?

please no ads abuse bullshit

>> No.5386163

someone I know is one of the biggest bloggers in my language with ~30000 pageviews per day; she does not get any money out of it but she now knows all the most important public figures in person.
plus she did get mail offers to praise, say, the local counterpart to sarah palin or to place adverts for some fancy gadgets for a couple of grand. she declined because she's got a background in print journalism and she believes that internet is serious business as well. she's talking in earnest about the "credibility" of her internet "publication". and that is apparently what makes it work.
what she would do is to review a singer or a restaurant or a book or a film for the very same sum. but for now she's only been doing it out of friendship or out of her own curiosity.

>> No.5386173

>>5385594
>who live the blog lifestyle?
I'm sure you have nothing of importance to say.

>> No.5386208

>>5386173
If that is your problem there also is tumblR and twitter