[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 15 KB, 408x359, zadie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5344682 No.5344682[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What does /lit/ think of this woman?

>> No.5344684

what do you think?

>> No.5344686
File: 2.96 MB, 960x540, 1357647514528.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Tryna copy DFW's headrag.

>> No.5344689

>>5344684
I don't

>> No.5344690

I thought NW was decent.

>> No.5344710

>>5344690
yeah, it's cool. the rest of her books seem eh, if you're into that. nw is like slice of life with edges sprinkled on

>> No.5344722

She was going to come and do a talk at my school during sixth form and because I was the 'star english pupil' or whatever the fuck I was supposed to have lunch with her before she appeared in front of everyone. I would have been able to put it on my personal statement and everything. But she didn't turn up.

Fuck that bitch.

>> No.5344729

>>5344682
Based on her dress, body, and the fact that you're calling her a woman, I think she passes effectively.

>> No.5344769

David foster Wallace had seated himself in a plastic chair.

"Zadie," he cooed in a sing-song voice.

They were sharing a hotel room on their book tour, Zadie Paying, as David Foster Wallace's advance hadn't cleared yet.

"Come on, lets do it," he said.

Zadie turned and attempted a grin.

"Not now, David Foster Wallace, we've got to get ready."

"Oh, please," he pleaded, "I'll be quick."

He reached down and unzipped his flies. Then he produced a hand carved wooden box from his pocket, removed his bandanna, and carefully tucked it away inside.

"Just watch me wank," he said, as he removed his belt, "I wont ask you to touch it."

"Fine, but hurry up."

David Foster Wallace removed his flaccid penis and started working his index finger and thumb up and down the shaft, his tongue protruding from the corner of his mouth and wearing an expression like he was chewing lemons. He sat for a few minutes, working away at his small organ.

"Just give me a sec, Zade, I know I can get it up," said David Foster Wallace.

"David Foster Wallace, this is pathetic," said Zadie.

"Just, it's, well, the expectation, Zade, it's hard to perfom. Can you talk dirty to me?"

Zadie sighed.

"What do you want me to say."

"Don't say it like that, it's supposed to be spontaneous."

"Oh, err, you're a bad boy David Foster Wallace."

"that's it, Zade. Keep going"

"err, I'm going to spank you"

David Foster Wallace got hard. He stood up, removed the trousers from his ankles, placed one socked foot on the table, and started pumping away hard.

"Come here, Zade."

"No, David Foster Wallace, I said I was just going to watch."

"Please, Zadie, please. Just one finger."

Zadie sighed even louder and walked over to him. David Foster Wallace stuck out his ass, and grinned with budding eagerness. She placed both hands on his buttocks and spread his ass cheeks. Then she snorted back a wad of phlegm and spat.

"Stick it in, Zade."

She sucked her middle finger, then slowly inserted it into David Foster Wallace's rectum.

"Christ this is good, you're even better than Franzen."

She started sliding it in and out, probing deeper every time.

"Stick two in, Zade."

>> No.5344770

>>5344722
>met an author at school because i wrote a poem in year 9
>teachers hyping it up loads
>wow you get to meet this amazing author
>met her
>she was boring
>wouldn't stop plugging her book
only now do i realise she was just a YA/genre fiction hack

>> No.5344772

>>5344769
Keep... keep going.

>> No.5344783

>>5344682
8/10, would bang.
What does she do, write books or something?