[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 6 KB, 183x275, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5243678 No.5243678[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>men create everything
>men occupy both extremes of everything

Being completely honest here: how the fuck can a male go about their daily lives thinking that women are equals in any way?

If a 7 year old starts talking to me and they're obviously smarter, harder working, less obsequious to authority etc. I won't stick my hands in my ears and ignore them. I would give them the respect they deserve. The same applies for a female. I am just pragmatic and realise that it is very unlikely to happen.

>> No.5243689

>>5243678
0/10 hidden

>> No.5243706

traps > women

When artificial insemination becomes a thing traps will solve the problem

>> No.5243711
File: 15 KB, 275x183, butler feel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw i honestly believe men are better than women
>mfw i honestly believe whites are superior to blacks
>mfw still want women and blacks to be as successful and live as good lives as their superiors

>> No.5243756

It's just in the very nature of men to excel in something, whatever it is. Being good or the best at something is the only true way you get respect as a male in society, wether it be sports, work or looks. You can have the nicest personality in the world, if you don't look physically impressive, or don't have a decent job, you will always be regarded as a loser.

Woman don't need to be good in a certain field, they just need to be able to gain another succesful person's affection. If you look at succesful woman, they can be categorized in 2 types: they either manipulated and seduced their way up the ladder (as is in their nature), or they took on a male attitude, and played the game on a male level (example: Angela Merkel, Clinton, etc...).

In the end, I don't think you can be angry at them, you just need to take them for what they really are, and put yourself above their way of playing the game.

>> No.5243767

>>5243706
>traps
>not failed men that only failed men lust after

>> No.5243779

Very euphoric post, my fellow fedora'd gentleman. I tip my copy of "My Twisted World" to you. Women are not worth talking to. Join the gay master race today and leave reproduction to the unintellectual losers.

>> No.5243782

*tips virginity*

m'lady !

>> No.5243783

>>5243767
>>5243706
Traps suck dicks better that women

>> No.5243798

Man and Woman are complimentary. The real enemy is everything and anything that suggests men and women are two separate species that are at war with one and other.
Men ought to hold superior positions in religious, political, and economic spheres because men have a sense of pride, duty, and honour that propels them to take positions of authority. When a man has authority over a woman it is no insult to a woman; but when a woman has authority over a man it is often emasculating.

>> No.5243802

>>5243783
They're also twice as neurotic and mentally unhinged. Have fun.

>> No.5243804

>>5243798
>a sense of pride, duty, and honour

and no, this is not entirely a "social construct", though social constructions have been built around it.

>> No.5243809

I didn't meet a woman I considered intelligent until I was 22. I immediately fell in love with her despite not finding her very physically attractive and her being older than me. I don't prejudge women, but I can't ignore the fact that almost every girl I've known in my life has been a vapid moron.

Much of that can be blamed on the shitty hick town I grew up in though. I like to believe it's mostly cultural because I know there are women that are much smarter than me out there.

>> No.5243812

>mfw the sort of people who claim women/black people are inferior to men are often people who are fat, live with their parents, aren't very educated and haven't achieved anything in life
The reason you think they inferior is to feel like you achieved something worthwhile by being part of the 'superior gender', when really if you had achieved something you wouldn't need any such affirmation

>> No.5243816
File: 55 KB, 548x373, 3346378899.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5243804

Could I ask how it is not a socially constructed set of values? Indeed pride was once a sin and duty and honour substituted in humanity for what is now the notion of citizen. But I'd like to hear your understanding of the inherent pride, duty, and honour of the male.

>inb4 this is all shitpost

>> No.5243823

>dae le grills r so stupid? upboats this way <----------

>> No.5243826

>>5243812
>this is what sjw armchair psychologists actually believe

Am I really supposed to ignore all of my experiences and side with you because it's politically correct? I am nothing like the imaginary person you described and I don't want any of my prejudices to be true. It genuinely makes me sad when they are confirmed over and over again, I hate it.

>> No.5243834

Some advice for OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ0xoM-n-jo

>> No.5243838

Some people post unpopular opinions about non-literature, others shitpost

Hopefully this thread and its posters will leave this board now

>> No.5243840

>>5243678
>I won't stick my hands in my ears

You must have tiny girl hands. Also, I like this chick:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e92u5U3Acgs

>> No.5243844

>>5243816
tbh, It's my intuition, I don't have much of a justification for it. I would have to say that there must be something biological about it. I think men must be made biologically to assume authority over women, and women are made biologically to devote themselves and seek protection from men.

>> No.5243852

>>5243834
I like her shirt.

>> No.5243856

Femanon here. I have a fetish for misogynistic 20-something virgins with unhygienic facial hair and an interest in fedoras, video games, cartoons and philosophy. Please OP, can I suck your sexually inexperienced cock?

>> No.5243864

>>5243834
>Fedoras look gross
lady...

>> No.5243866

>men occupy both extremes of everything
This is because men are either brilliant or fucking retarded. Most women are just average. And I'd say most posters here are fucking retarded, with delusions of grandeur because they paradoxically think they're too smart to live a good life.

>> No.5243867
File: 48 KB, 500x301, he-mad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5243856

>> No.5243897

>this thread
I don't even. ..