[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 535 KB, 2000x1276, book_PNG2121.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5215825 No.5215825[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hey nerds. I need your help.

I have to read some shit and write some essays before class starts up again, and I've got like 2 and a half weeks or so to do so.

It is a decent amount of material, but I have a huge problem. I absolutely hate reading. I have no problem actually reading and processing the information, I take advanced courses and all that shit, I just 100% hate doing it. I don't know why.

It just stresses me the fuck out. Like, I know how easy it is. I have a fucking job and do hard ass work for 8 hours every day but reading is just impossible for me. I don't even know why, it shouldn't be, its just sitting down, comfy, reading and learning, but I just look at the page number and think "Shit I have to endure this for that much longer?" then just give up for the day.

Anyone have tips to get out of this? To stick to something and be comfortable with it? I think the biggest problem is that I just sit in front of my computer and just get on it the moment I think of something I want to do on the internet or some shit.

Any help?

>> No.5215840

get some dexedrine. i got 20mg tabs poured all over my naked body right now and i can already read better.

>> No.5215854

What's the stuff in?

Read the note's of it, Bullshit you're way through it.