[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 686 KB, 1750x1183, writing-first-blog-paragraph.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4783775 No.4783775 [Reply] [Original]

Alright /Lit/ let's write TV Series or at least plots for them

I always enjoyed TV Series because of their powerful characterizations. I know that I can't do it alone and I know that you all have great ideas and minds that can come together to make something.

>> No.4784583

This would be more suited to a /tv/ thread, but I'll give it a shot.

>Singularis
Anthology series focusing on the last remnants of a failed time travel experiment, who intermittently switch bodies with their ancestors. Some seasons feature protagonists who are completely unaware of the program, and work with their ancestors in order to find out why this is happening to them, others are aware and moderately annoyed by the whole shebang.

>> No.4784983

>>4784583
>a failed time travel experiment,

fuck that...

>> No.4784989

>>4783775

OP was a fag for 5 seasons then an heros in the final episode

thread/

>> No.4785023

>>4784583
(OP) that actually sounds watchable. very good.

>I want to get better
A Psychologist who also happens to be a serial killer is caught after 20 years of murdering. He then is forced to share a cell with a reckless, hard headed drug addicted inmate. This inmate happens to be his only ticket to survive in the prison. Throughout the series the possibility that evidence of the murders may be dismissed which means he walks can be seen. He has to keep the inmate from the addiction while fighting his own addiction of killing.

>> No.4785243

>>4784983
Well, what other sort of project would cause a group of innocent folks to switch bodies with their ancestor? I mean, it'd be kind of cool to have it be completely unexplained, but...