[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 87 KB, 1265x949, mcl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4696941 No.4696941[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

itt: you prove this statement wrong. (pro tip: you can't.)

> the future of the book is the blurb.

>> No.4696948
File: 469 KB, 480x228, laughing.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

twitter serves to enhance the customer experience by facilitating authentic conversations

>> No.4696953
File: 45 KB, 783x443, puppet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

itt: student makes edgy thread in an attempt to have their homework done for them

>> No.4696957
File: 139 KB, 561x370, moreyouknow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

books are paper.

>> No.4696959
File: 300 KB, 500x272, creeper.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Strengthen the emotional connection between author and reader by building emergent relationships

>> No.4696973
File: 3 KB, 346x145, mysides.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> be descartes
> reach 1000+ readers on twitter every day
> "a witty remark proves nothing #cogitoErgoSum"
> mfw twitter becomes relevant to /lit/
> mfw "i tweet therefore i am"
> mfw no face

>> No.4697003

do you feel like everyone is out to get you sometimes
I do too

>>4696953
who is having whose work done by whom
I never tried

>> No.4697019

>>4696948
>>4696953
>>4696957
>>4696959
>>4696973

What's with the incredible samefaggotry?

>> No.4697028

As a system, in other words, it was poorly thought through. What was now called stress used to be called tension or pressure. Pressure was now more like something you put on someone else, as in high-pressure salesmen. Reynolds said one of Dr. Lehrl’s interbranch liaisons had described the Peoria REC as a ‘real pressure cooker,’ although that was in terms of Exams, not Personnel, to which latter Sylvanshine was posted as advance and ground-laying for a possible Systems full-out. The truth, which Reynolds had stopped just short of expressing as such, was that the assignment couldn’t be that sensitive if they trusted it to Sylvanshine. There were, according to his researches, registration slots for the CPA examination at Peoria College of Business on November 7 and 8, and at Joliet Community College November 14–15. Duration of this posting unknown. One of the most effective isometric exercises for the deskbound is to sit up quite straight and tighten the large muscles of the buttocks, holding for a count of eight, then release. It tones, aids blood flow and alertness, and can, unlike other isometric exercises, be performed even in public, being largely obscured by the desk’s material mass. Avoid grimacing or loud exhalations upon release. Preferential transfers, liquidation provisions, unsecured creditors, claims against bankruptcy estate as per Ch. 7. He had his hat in his lap, over the belt. Systems Director Lehrl had started as a GS-9 auditor in Danville VA before the éclat and rapid rise. He had the strength of ten men. When Sylvanshine studied for the exam now the worst thing was that studying any one thing would set off a storm in his head about all the other things he hadn’t studied and felt he was still weak on, making it almost impossible to concentrate, causing him to fall ever further behind. He’d been studying for the CPA exam for three and a half years. It was like trying to build a model in a high wind. ‘The most important component in organizing a structure for effective study is:’ something. What killed him were the story problems. Reynolds had passed the exam on his first sit. Yaw was rotating slightly from side to side. The word for pitching forward and back was something else. Axes were involved. There was something called gimble or ‘gimbal’ that came into his mind whenever he saw the Donagan kid at Lombard High who then later ended up at Mission Control for the last two Apollos and had his picture in a glass case by the Office at Lombard. The worst then was that he knew what teachers were the last people suited for their jobs, and they then smelled some part of this knowledge on him and were at their worst when he was watching. It was a loop.

>> No.4697080

please respond or I'm calling the cops
are you mad
the homework board is this way >>>/hm/

>> No.4697118

please

>> No.4697153
File: 68 KB, 624x352, COPS_intertitle.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4697080
>please respond or I'm calling the cops

/lit/ police on their way.
is the car their medium?
is my arrest their message?