[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 57 KB, 794x615, 1393308237325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4604790 No.4604790[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Give me a prompt and I'll write something about it.

>> No.4604795

A man goes back in time to warn his past self of something. He is successful. What happens next?

>> No.4604807
File: 41 KB, 200x207, ADLHD LNGHR MUGCROP ANIM.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL BECOMES ENLIGHTENED, AND LATER BECOMES WORLD QUEEN.

>> No.4604808

do u ever get paranoid ideas that your literature professor is posting with u on /lit/

>> No.4604813

A man is born with the gift of never needing to sleep.

>> No.4604814

In an alternate universe, Mengele uses science to make the world a better place.

Captcha: preface keyoate

>> No.4604846

>>4604795
James couldn't mess this up. He walked briskly towards Lisa, who looked at up at him with a suprised expression.
"James!" she cried. "You're here early!" She smiled. "That is so unlike you! You're usually five minutes late!"

James smiled at her while pulling something out of his back pocket. He aimed, and then shot.

BOOM!

Nora was strewn across the bench, blood pumping forcefully out of her head.

James ran quickly to the nearest building, the one he had exited from. It was furniture store. He hurried into its men's bathroom and sat in one of the stalls. On the toilet waiting for him was a large cumbersome metal box. His time travelling machine. All he had to do was to make it back safely to the present and everything would be fine. He would be absolved of his horrendous flashbacks and pain of the kind no human should ever know.

He strapped his wrist to a bracelet connected by a thick wire to the machine and pushed some buttons. He set a small LED screen to December 1st, 2050. He pushed the GO button.

It was tremendous pain, but luckily it was fast.
Soon he could make himself a sandwich and focus on his job that he loved at TTIS, Time Travel International Study. (He had stolen the prototype from the facility after a fit of anger)

The pain grew, then faded in a millisecond.

James noticed that something wasn't right. He was... he was floating. And all around him was dark. Now that he thought about it, it didn't feel like he was floating at all. He didn't seem to have any senses.

A voice came to him, it seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere all at once. It was very loud, and very powerful.

"Youuuuu fucked everything up."

"What?" James asked.

"You fucked everything up, youuuuuu idiot."

"How... how did I-"

"You weren't supposed to mess with thisssss shit. I had it all planned outtttttt and you fucked it upppp."

"I don't understand..."

"Well you shouuuuuuld. You were smart enough to make the fucking machineeeee. The ONEEEEE mistake I made in the coding was to allow for a species on some useless planet to be able to fuck everything up. It's time for your retribution."

James was stunned, but only for a second, because then he was condemned forever to the worst pain and suffering a human could ever imagine, and for all eternity.

>> No.4604862
File: 80 KB, 425x522, nr.993.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4604807
After the latest engineered financial collapse, many democratic countries elected sweeping regime changes, some by fraud, some with legitimate right factions gaining the upper hand. Others still were illegitimate pretender leftists. These governments nationalized the banks, which appeased some of the various communist groups. But they would soon realize it was all an internationally arranged coup. New High Command leaders emerged as the real power base. Many of them came from the ranks of the military. One representing Russia, one the Europe Union, one parts of the US, the UK and parts of Canada, China, Japan, central and parts of South America. These seven High Commanders effectively ruled most of the Earth and immediately laid claim to and waged war with the remaining portions. Small scale wars across the globe flared up and out, crushed within months. There were no internet lines to speak of and any cell phone communication would be a death knell for any resistance force attempting to use them.

To strategize and consolidate their power structures, the Seven HiComs arranged meetings. Once in Berlin, where EU HiCom Karl Hansgrohe was to host. He had arranged this trip to be something special. Karl's twelve year old daughter's coronation. It was agreed among the Seven that this rather intelligent, wunderkind, girl would inherit the figurehead of monarchy of the NWO. Queen Ilsa I, stood proud and arrogant on her dais. Her father had always promised her she would do better than becoming a mere princess. "My little prodigy. My brilliant little queen" Karl beamed with pride as he watched the Pope lay the crown on her head.
Less then a year later, with her father holed up in his bedchambers, dying of polonium poisoning, Ilsa's governess had her lock herself in her father's library "They" where coming. Distressed, Ilsa found out from the other maids that the other Seven were coming to visit, and were intent on taking her. And in a most crude way. A carnal way. "Which one dares to do this?" a revolted Ilsa questioned. "Probably all of them. To let the winning seed fight it out I'd imagine" said the blunt maid. Shutting and locking the door once again, Ilsa couldn't believe it at first. Her whole worldview was collapsing. Her father was dying, she trapped in her own estate, she turned to the library. Read from one book awhile, put it down, read from the next, making connections, looking for the next book. For hours she would speed read through the history of revolutionary and enlightenment period. With tremendous regret she kicked her crown across the room in frustration. She felt like such a fool. But refusing to feel fear or remorse. She marched right in to see her father to confront him for his ... but was too late, he had died. Ilsa ran, holding back tears, hyperventilating, desperately trying to figure out how to get out of this situation.

Continued

>> No.4604866
File: 127 KB, 1600x868, hublin_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4604862
Three of the six remaining Seven arrived together. They had been waiting in Berlin HQ to hear the word when HiCom Hansgrohe would pass away. Creeping around the house with hardly a servant around who would admit to knowing where Ilsa was hiding. One of the HiComs pulled out his pistol and demanded to know were she was, and shot the man for genuinely not knowing. A frantic search by the other staff turned up little Ilsa hanging in the closet.

A 13 year old girl became world-queen, but later became enlightened.
This is the only way it works.

>> No.4604876

An abandoned dog develops an unnatural power to see through walls. With this power, he views his former owner being attacked by thugs. What happens next?

>> No.4604882
File: 33 KB, 296x289, AREIZOO.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4604866
>>4604862

NO.

"CULTURAL MARXISM" HAS SKEWED YOUR REASON.

>> No.4604881

>>4604876
He is sold to a circus where he is used in various ways to by the carnies to trick their patrons.

Robot jerky treats galore await!

>> No.4604885

>>4604808
"Karl, I need to speak to you."

Karl looked up from his grammar sheet to his English teacher. He hadn't done much the sheet, just doodled. Maybe he was going to punish him for that, too? He was already in big trouble for calling a kid "faggoty pleb." The insult came out his mouth against his own will. He didn't know how his life had come to this. But he did. It was the website "4chan" that was the cause of his despair.

Karl walked across the class to his teachers desk. Mr Johnson looked up at him through a heavy negative prescription of glasses. His closely cropped brown hair was speckled with grey, and he was skinny. He was your average english teacher.

"You called someone a pleb back there." he said sternly. "Are you familiar with ancient Roman nomenclature?"

"No, Mr. Johnson." said Karl. He didn't know even what that meant.

Mr Johnson, against all odds, smiled. He stood up and patted Karl on the arm in a fatherly way.

"You truly are a pleb. Detention is over."

Mr Johnson walked towards the door of the classroom.

When he reached the doorway he turned back towards Karl, eyes twinkling. There was the hint of a smile on his lips.

"Newfag."

And he walked out.

>> No.4604888
File: 86 KB, 600x586, AREIZOO II.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4604885

HELLO?

WHY DO YOU SKIP MINE? IS THE SUBJECT "TOO MUCH" FOR YOU?

>> No.4604907

>>4604807
Cayla always knew something was different about her.

She was so different from her peers. Even at a young age. In kindergarten, her peers would ask "why do you sit around all day reading weird books?"

Cayla would say that information is free to all and that the most formative years of an intellectual mind are those of young anger. Why wouldn't she fill her mind with useful insight now, so that it may point her in the right direction when the time for real learning came?

The peers usually walked away without saying anything, or hit her on the head with a wooden block. She learned something then. She had to adapt to them. She learned to speak their language and to understand the way their hearts worked. She made many friends this way, all of whom respected her in their own way. Elementary school wasn't bad at all.

But now that Cayla was thirteen, approaching adolescence and ready to take on the world in full, she was nervous and anticipant all at once. The time for real learning was before her.

She realized the feelings that were about to take over her body. The admission into adulthood. Soon the respect and consideration of adults would be possible, and thus anything would be possible.

The world was waiting.

>> No.4604911
File: 99 KB, 632x700, Josef Maria Auchentaller.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4604882
NO.

Your reasoning is skewed.
History supports my reasoning.

>>4604888
"Yours" has been answered.

>> No.4604913

>>4604907

BOOOOOO

"ZERO" OUT OF "TEN"

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

>> No.4604923

>>4604813
Chris never slept. Not because he was stressed all the time or because he had a time-consuming job or because he had insomnia. He simply never had to go to sleep. HIs body was capable of surviving without recharging. He never felt tired and never felt weak.

He was an enigma, but it suited him just fine.

He spent nights reading or playing on the computer or driving around listening to albums. Night was the most relaxing period of his 24 hour day.

>> No.4605209

>>4604807

-Nobody understands me.

The girl collapsed in her throne and curled up like dried paper burned in a fire. After an awkward silence were none dared approach The Enlightened One, her chest started convulsing with spasms. Her eyes clamped together in a deliberate and pitiful attempt to hold back the incoming torrent of hot tears and shame.

- O Enlightened One, a goon said, we did not mean to contradict or annoy you. You are so young and misunderstood, it is hard to know the right things to say.

The girl stared at the goon and her face contorted into a mock expression of outrage.

-How dare you! Do not approach me, heathen. You do not approach me! Don't you know what has gone down in the past? I am the enlightened one! I have seen things you couldn't believe. Loli, YLYL threads and so much goddamn Spiderman... It has all gone to hell.

The goon turned around and walked back to his station. He looked sorry for himself and decided to reproach.

- Forgive me, O great one. I did not know, I only wanted to help...

- Confirmation bias. Of course you knew. Now fuck off.

The goon stood silent and stayed at his position. Slowly and surely, the great hall was once again filled with the teenager's cries.

- A letter for the Enlightened One! a voice suddenly cried in the hall. A skinny and impoverished man ran up the long aisle to the girl. He handed her the letter and she read it.

All was silent as the girl's countenance grew happier and happier. She threw the letter over her shoulder and it swished to the ground and lay still. All was silent and the girl's heart beat excessively.

-I am now the world queen. The senate decided that only I am capable for the position. My knowledge coupled with my young spirit is all-empowering and we shall be better with it. All of you!

The goons cheered and hugged each other. It was sweet and fleeting ecstasy. For the goons had angered the new queen with their ignorance.

-Dulce et decorum est, the young world queen growled. She pressed a button and the goons screamed and clutched the dog-collars she gave them as a Christmas present. The collars cut off their oxygen supply. They all went down and the young queen laughed.

- That's what you get for trying to shove your beliefs upon me. Soon the world will be enlightened like me and will not need such ignorance.

She walked down the aisle with her new found power and looked straight out of the door, out into the world. No-one was around to hear her but she felt the need to mark this new day with her expertise and knowledge. She must need to validate herself:

-In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney god's blessing. But because I am enlightened by my one intelligence.

The world waited.

>> No.4605237
File: 523 KB, 846x569, 1390767590562.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4604807
Paedo, Paedo, Paedophile.
You hide behind your mask with guile.
You're such a dirty paedophile,
you steal young girls' bile.
You pile it up and dive on in,
you love the musk of rotting eel.
You paedophile, you're a necrophiliac too,
you can't but help to crave their poo.
You necrophiliac, you're a coprophiliac as well,
you want to rape young girls and boys.
You PEDO FAGGOT.

>> No.4605252

World collapses economically. Idontcare how but you need to rebuild and make a new system of government. Go