[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 113 KB, 270x401, orgy of the will.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4568874 No.4568874[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

http://orgyofthewill.net/

This website is run by the paragon of humanity, who is in the process of writing a philosophy book to END ALL PHILOSOPHY BOOKS.

>In this work of absolute genius, after two and a half thousand years of progress the path of philosophy arrives at an end, and the intellect at last draws, one by one, its ultimate conclusions. Apocalyptic, uncompromising and merciless, Orgy of the Will constitutes nothing less than a declaration of war on the so-called "human species".

And that's not all. You can read a number of samples of the genius' thought right there on the website. For instance:

>131. Fondue sucks. It's just a pot of disgusting melted cheese in which you dip pieces of stale bread. The only reason subhumans are still eating it is because of all the apparatus on the table that makes them feel like children. Its continued popularity has nothing to do with culinary excellence but with subhuman childishness.

Take note, you subhumans. The Overman is here!

For those who would improve themselves, and rise, if not to the level of genius possessed by this spectacular mind, at least above your formal selves, to join the forum and speak with the master himself costs nothing... nothing but $50/year!

Truly, this is a wondrous time in which to live!

>> No.4568877

>>4568874
*former selves

Mistakes like that are why I am not worthy to bask in the presence of the Ubermensch.

>> No.4568884

Why promote icycalm, even in jest?

>> No.4568888

>>4568884
>even in jest?
Because it's funny? I didn't know he was known here. Sorry.

>> No.4568894
File: 1.24 MB, 1903x4702, 1392409547554.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4568888

He makes self-promotion posts here and on /v/ every so often. I find him pretty funny too, but really the best thing for him and everyone else is that he is ignored.

>> No.4568910

>>4568894
>that image
Icycalm is neither icy nor calm.

>> No.4568918

>>4568874
fuck off with this again

>> No.4568922

>>4568918
>again
Like I said here >>4568888 I didn't know /lit/ knew about him.

I only found out he existed yesterday.

When's this awful book supposed to come out, anyway?

>> No.4568938

>meet a guy
>seems odd but harmless
>loves Nietzsche
>try to talk about philosophy to him
>he's a little arrogant and I disagree with him on things, but nice enough
>suggest we grab a bite to eat
>he agrees, asks me where I want to go
>"Oh, there's this great fondue place nearb--"
>I am cut off by a shrill hum as his eyelids recede to reveal perfect orbs, red spiderwebs emanating from his irises
>his mouth curls back into a sneer and he opens it as if to speak
>̗̮͎͎̤̜̪͆̅̓ͤ͗̏̆ͩ͜Ḫ͖͙̦̰͚̋̍͂̈́͋͋ͩ̚E̫͓͍͙̅ͦ̑͛̊ͣ͋͊ ̡̲̥̺̌͐ͮͫ͝ͅȘ̶͎ͧ͛́I̸̩̗̝̩͙̙ͭ̅̆̇̈ͥ͛͘ͅN̸̜̠̹͕͈͋̋̑̑̔̓G̪̠̹͙͉͗ͤͯ͋͋ͧ̈́̍̎S̆͗̀͊̅͠͏͚̗͉̯̘͍̗ ̼̝̘͗ͮ͆ͬT̡̝̆͐͆ͦ̓͑ͨ̾͢H̶̵̵̼̻̖ͩ̎È̢̜̯̣̬͉̩̺͎̔ ̫͈̬ͫ͘S̶͙ͥ͌͂͌̇̕O͈̱͈̲̤ͥ͑̋̒͟N̷͍ͩ̚G̴̳̹̝̩̖̑͌̏ͤͤͫ̓̎ͯS̙̹͈̪͎̻̝͉ͥͮ̈̌̍̍ ̺̪͎̯̘̱̅͌͑͌̚T̘̭̥ͣ͠͝H̼͇̼́ͦͯ͋̽͛̃A̼̫̳͂̓͒̄̃̐͊̆́̚̕T̵̢̯̬̠͕͙ͥ͂ ̢̲̟̖̬̪̞̖̅̀̃̊̀ͥ̕W̡͓̹̬͆͗͂̀̍I̵̞̫͔̪ͯ̾͊̈́͋ͪ̽͊Ḻ̷̅̄͊ͪ͌̆ͯͨ͜L̝͛̔̉ͅ ̫̼̜̙̔ͬ͆͗̃͊͂ͧE̶̥̩̰͖̩̞̔͊͌̊̎͜N̨̛̟̺͎̠̠͇̋̈ͨ͆͐͞Ḑ̨̳̼͇͎̙̺̙͉̲̇̇̈́́ͩ ̷͍͍̗̠̿̊͑̎ͯͣͥ͜T̳̯̮̐͊ͩ͝H̷͈̺͖̳̰̻͚͛͂ͮ̑̂ͮͭ͟E̛͕̲͚̫͇̗̩̻̽͂̐ͬ̅̒ ̵̢̨̖̭͂̒ͨ̐E̴͚ͯ̅̊̐̉ͫ́A̵̘̫̓̽̓̄͊͊̊R̸̭͚̞̮͇̬͓͔̙ͬͮͯͨ̿͂̕͝T̨̼ͦͤͮͯ̉͋̐ͣĤ̫͚̈́͘͝
̞͇̩̼̬̻͖͎́ͫ̔̇̆̂͒>͇̬̤̳͙̳̺͍̳̔̊̿Z̶͖̜̦͑̋̾̏ͪͨ̀͘A̙̙̤̥̱̓͗̐̌ͮͤ͆L͚͇ͬ̿̅̓͟͝Ḡ̠̝̘͔̮̲̰̈̽ͦ̚ͅO̶͚̳̘̥̪̼͑̋̃ͬ̾̔
̶̰̦̫̠̼̭͛̈́̕>͋̓̍͗͗͆̽͏̲͓̞̮̜͕̝̪̪H̢̼̺̾ͥ̈̽̓ͬ͐E̫͚͎̫̺̺̦͔͈ͫ̑ͭ͑͆͌̀̕ ̴̪̹͇̱̼̘͕̈́̉̈́ͅC̴͇͇ͬ̌ͨ̄̈́ͩͭ̋͟͞O̩ͭṀ̪̥̬̠̖̿̎ͥ̆̚͜͡ͅE̝̖̫͍̯͕̗̻̤͌̄͒̐̿͐S̴ͨ͏̹̹̭͚͍̕ͅ

>> No.4568946

>>4568894
Okay, I don't usually go to /lit/, but, you're joking right?

This guy can't possibly actually exist. This is viral marketing or something, right?

>> No.4569033

>>4568946
As far as I can tell, it's legit.

>> No.4569042

>>4568946
I've seen it before, and on /lit/ too. Read some of it. Was pretty funny.

>> No.4569047

Fucking embarrassing. Don't give the kid any more hits.

>> No.4569065

Someone post his passport again

>> No.4569104

>>4569047
it's ok, nobody will follow the link anyway