[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 39 KB, 224x320, product_thumbnail.php.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4491009 No.4491009[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I am the goth christian writer who writes dark fiction that can really kill people. My first and second book killed the target of the fiction. I suggest for all horror and goth readers. Best literature true fiction ever written by the author. I have fans who would punch fags face. My religious views may offend some -- my writing is just that good.

>> No.4491013

I am looking for a skilled artist for an anthology who can draw using pencil medium for artwork. Something that gives the vibe of a horror novel. Give the stories a real Twilight Zone scare to them. I will consider mature readers for this anthology being that fandom is a frightening thing, it is a dark and disturbing place that all writers encounter – the crazed fan looking to impersonate them on twitter or facebook and rape their amazon.com page. I am not looking for stories that have fag men or fag women. I am looking for stories about disgruntled ex-contributors who tried to make the publishers life a living nightmare. People who want to stick it to Fossil Lake.

>> No.4491025
File: 50 KB, 212x320, product_thumbnail.php.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am expanding audience and would really like to show how tough a man I am. Here is a good example. compare this the nonfiction anthology that Lake Fossil Press was planning to publish now for the past year, features a host of authors in the territory of small press writing stories that are scary. But difference being from other anthologies of short stories in the small press being works of fiction, this one is a collection of true stories. Writers included are David Probert, Aaron Gudmunson, J. Daniel Seffens, and Larry Sells to name a few of the authors in this one. To Fossil Lake. I won't link to fossil lake so that you willn't not buy it.

>> No.4491164
File: 484 KB, 723x1000, 290392039.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4491009
I am Tao Lin.

>> No.4491175

>>4491164
You need to author in my anthology. It will be darker than Fossil Lake a novel that stole my titles and stories and was published by brian keene.