[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 208 KB, 480x640, 6189192_orig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4458857 No.4458857 [Reply] [Original]

I've seen that a lot of /lit/ goers typically browse /x/ as well

So, what is your favorite creepypasta? Y'know, the Ulysses of spooky spaghetti.
Or maybe creepypasta cliches/tropes that you hate?

>> No.4458869

I miss when creepypastas used to actually be, you know, copy and pasted. It seems like they're all images now. I'm a big believer in slightly changing the story every time it gets posted; I think that the format really lends itself to a living piece of work.

>> No.4458996

The Russian Sleep Experiment is the only good creepypasta

>> No.4459018
File: 61 KB, 300x281, Tarman-BRAINS-YOU-NEED-THEM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There’s an Italian restaurant at the end of my street that serves a very special “house special” once a year. The place is called Bella Ate. In Roman mythology, Ate was the daughter of Nox, and the sister of Nemesis, the Parcae and Death. Also known as Discordia, she was the goddess of blind folly and delusion.

I keep an eye on Bella Ate from my apartment. The scope gives me a pretty good view.

Every July 18th, the restaurant serves a spaghetti marinara made to a recipe that’s supposed to be generations old. The sauce is crammed with what look like baby octopuses, but the creatures in the topping have eight eyes. The things don’t do much because they’ve been chopped in half. The spaghetti, on the other hand, moves restlessly on the plate...

There’s no accounting for taste. Every table is reserved on July 18th. In the old Roman calendar, this was the day of bad omens.

I never eat at Bella Ate on that day – I carry my sniper rifle up to the roof of my building and take out any fucking thing that makes it past dessert and tries to get back outside.

It still doesn’t stop whatever’s in the kitchen doing exactly the same thing every year.

_Mal appétit_.

>> No.4459034

My favorite creepypasta is still the first one I ever read
>the void
>>mostly because of the 2spoo4u baby
>>>also the paintings of Henri Beauchamp
Those were really good, kinda cheeseoid now that I remember them, but at the time I really liked them.

>Also the 200 facts about Calagary
tres magnifique

Actually, I've been thinking about that one a lot lately, I might revisit it. Also:
>The holder of the end
I like those more than I liked the SCPs, but even they have a few that I liked, like the one about the cow heart
>3spoo

>>Also
whatever happened to Josef K and the hat man? did they ever write anything that became something?

>> No.4459035
File: 51 KB, 156x145, 1345827618949.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4459018

>mfw that's my birthday

explains a lot