[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 46 KB, 600x450, sleep.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4412984 No.4412984[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I liked this thread last time we had it:

Write a suicide note.

>> No.4412987

i am die
no

>> No.4412993

>>4412984
Fuck off to Gensokyo.

>> No.4412994

swaggity swoog swoog
peacce
the beast of /lit/

>> No.4412996

I can not foresee any future happiness or satisfaction in my life, only gloom and despair. It is for that reason, amongst many others, that I am deciding to end it here and now. Live and let live for as long as you can.

edgysaurous-rex

>> No.4413002

Dear Diary,

See? I told you it'd all come together in the end.

>> No.4413007

Sorry about the mess

>> No.4413013

I'd troll by writing a single sentence that would unleash mind-games in the back of my family's, friends' and relatives' heads; namely:

"It is false that I decided to end my life"

>> No.4413023

I've joined the place where lies the one who aren't born yet. A long night awaits for me, I needed rest. Farewell, fellows

>> No.4413027

"And now, I'll prove that I can survive any fall!"

>> No.4413028

Life wasn't what I made it out to be anymore

>> No.4413031

>>4412984
Whatever you do, don't check my internet history"

>> No.4413034

Ce n'est pas un suicide.

>> No.4413040

>>4413031
My worst fear in case of unexpected death or suicide. In fact, one of the few things that has kept me from committing suicide on a moment's impulse.

>> No.4413044

It doesn't really matter what I say does it? I guess I love you guys.

>> No.4413045

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

>> No.4413064

/lit/ cant write

>> No.4413058

Don't know why I did it. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have.

>> No.4413066

Buried on my hard drive:

If I am found dead in the next two weeks, it was not suicide, no matter how much it may look like it. I was murdered by (insert person whose life I want to fuck over). You cannot believe the police, etc. etc.

>> No.4413068

I love you Moma and Papa, tell my freinds on 4chan I'll miss all le epic times we leled together. Untold memes await me in heaven

>> No.4413071

>>4413040

Why would you care what people think of you after you're dead?

>> No.4413073

I apologize, but I simply do not see myself being happy tomorrow. Neither do I see myself tomorrow considering happiness will come to me any time soon. I know in the upcoming weeks or months a lot will be said about me but I want it to be acknowledged that I tried very hard to avoid this. All things considered I did pretty terribly, but I don't see much of a point to it anyway. I'd even say I loved at certain points.

>> No.4413076
File: 27 KB, 350x468, 1387885573070.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh god what have I done they're going to kil

>> No.4413082 [DELETED] 

>>4413071
Has it ever occurred to you that most suicides aren't successful, no matter how hard one tries? At least in places where you can't walk into a store and buy an automatic rifle.

>> No.4413088

>>4413071
Has it ever occurred to you that most suicides aren't successful, no matter how hard one tries? At least in places where you can't walk into a store and buy a firearm, that is.

>> No.4413095
File: 75 KB, 1280x720, 1388231986142.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Life is shit. I hate it. I decided to opt out.

good bye

I am not kidding. This is what I would leave on a piece of paper if i were to commit suicide

>> No.4413100

>>4413071
>>4413088
Also, you're not that solipsistic in reality.

>> No.4413115

The world becomes more differentiated by day and cohesive by night. The walls twist into blobs rather than clear figments of color and orchestration. Night is the synthesis, the absolute idea in its final form. Solidarity of darkness awaits us when human life has blinked out with no more left to offer. Why then progress? To know an end of darkness (a finality) is better, to some, than to flounder in flux for eons and ages. People who spend so long looking just have to look when the corpse of day rises before the eyes; it raises nightmares because it tells us of what is unification. Unification is the constancy of dullness. Unification is such an unsightly concept. We want a human whole working in tandem together. That is unsightly. It denies that the world consists of an autumn: vivacious leaves scattering in a tempest of close to no significance. That is why we are taken by sleep in darkness, because when faced with Unification we turn away into the splendor of our own minds. We want the time after the splitting of the tongues. We are made for divergence. But now I know that being human, a seeker of divergence, is an ungodly chore of wasting. A painter who paints constantly without rest just to pull his eyes away from the terror of a blank canvas; the horror vacui. I want and will be unified with darkness and maybe a finality will be reached. I hope.

>> No.4413123
File: 49 KB, 371x600, 1388232608782.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Chewing my own limbs, I'm the last to go, finally its time oh Gensokyo come."

"Who wants to live forever?"

"The end of eternity~ another dream"

Those are my top 3, dont know which im gonna use. Dont want to leave behind a whole novel detailing my feud with existence, so i prefer it short and to the point.
Open to suggestion/ criticism.

>> No.4413149

Wanted to make sure I was alive.

>> No.4413155

>>4413088
Most suicide attempts are girls being impulsive and people who think 20 grams of paracetamol will kill you quickly. (50 grams of paracetamol won't even kill you quickly, though your liver and kidney will be demolished if you don't visit a hospital but it's extremely painful)

>> No.4413165

Madame Bovary, c'est moi !

>> No.4413186

The rest is silence.

>> No.4413219

"I leave you because I can't feel you anymore. You can't feel me anymore.
I realized that today was yesterday and tomorrow had already passed. I realized that it must be put to an end.
I leave you today, but I've left a long while ago."
I'm sorry for disappointing you, father.
I'm sorry for not loving you the way you loved me, mother.
I'm sorry for being the way I was, but I hope I'm not anymore now.
Let me sleep now.
I will sleep now.
It doesn't matter what I write here. I need to be dismissed as insane to justify your own continuation.
Spies in wartime used to carry pills of cyanide, in case they were captured, to spare them torture. In debilitating, humiliating, and incredible pain, humans often ask for death. Few wish their loved ones to persist in the extremes of suffering. Depression is an extreme of suffering, and the choice I have made should be met with gladness, amongst all who love me. I am no longer suffering.
You could have stopped this.
Maybe to you this is just another one of my rash decisions. It sure felt like that to me too, at first. But the more I started thinking, the more I started wondering. I must've made my mind up a long time ago already, and here I am, trying to dance to the same tune as everyone else. I can fool all of you, but I can't fool myself.
Sorry about the mess.
Let's be honest here. This isn't the worst thing I've done.
I want you to die wondering.
"I wouldn't say I've gone out of my mind, but rather that my mind has gone out of me."

*shotgun to the head*

PS. The cookies are for the person who finds me, I imagine that'd be a bummer. I made them myself.

>> No.4413221

For as long as I can remember, I have hated my body.

Not in terms of vanity; I am tall, of a good build, unremarkable looking but certainly not ugly.

No, I hate my body because it is the most disgusting machine imaginable and my mind is trapped in it like a fleshy prison. Every day I have to mash up dead animals and vegetation into an indistinct ball and force it down my gullet into a hellish belching factory where it is turned into disgusting fuel to keep the odorous contraption moving. And then later, having squelched its way through miles of the grotesque labyrinth of my digestive system I have to shit out the stinking matter. Every fucking day.

Hair sprouts nastily out of my arms, my legs, my nose, my face, fucking everywhere. I constantly trim it and it keeps coming back.

Although I wash regularly, mold seems to sprout between my toes, in my belly button, moist pits of vileness. I apply cream, another tedious chore to sate the gross lumbering automaton I'm trapped in.

Mucus, blood, piss, sweat, liquids I don't know the name for seem to constantly being manufactured for reasons I don't fully understand.

In short, it's gross and I want out of it.

>> No.4413230

>>4413155
>but it's extremely painful

FOR YOU

>> No.4413261
File: 37 KB, 320x400, abaga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4412984
Now that all is silent
and that calmness kisses my heart
I want to say goodbye
because the time has come
for you to walk the path without me
there is so much to live for
do not cry my dear, and fall in love again
I'd like to see you smile

But my sweetheart
I can never forget you
and only the wind knows
what you suffered for loving me
there are so many things
I never told you in life
you're all that I love
and now that I'm not with you
I'll take care of you from here

I know blame haunts you
and whispers, "I could have done more"
there is nothing to criticize
there are no demons
in the bottom of the glass
and I just drink all the kisses
I did not give you

Now that I am no longer with you
I am alive every time you talk about me
and I die if you weep again
I finally learned to enjoy
and I'm happy

From my heaven I will wait writing
I'm not alone for freedom and hope take care of me
I will never forget you

>> No.4413263

>>4413123
Gensokyo's waiting, why not hang yourself with your own intestines?

>> No.4413267
File: 29 KB, 480x360, 1274643586389.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4413066

Watched a documentary about a woman who actually did this to her husband. And he was a cop, so if he went to jail it was basically a death sentence.
It was really dicey for a while, she knew what she was doing. The residue on her clothes and the spread of the bullets proved without a doubt that she was shot with the barrel at least a foot from her body, making it impossible for her to have reached the trigger and done it herself. But eventually they were able to prove that she'd put the gun between her legs and leant over for the trigger, like she was trying to touch her toes.

>> No.4413290

I don't think, therefore I am not.

>> No.4413291

>>4413290

Then in ghostly backwards writing on the bathroom mirror, "!gnorw saw I"

>> No.4413292

>>4413267
What's this called?

>> No.4413301

>>4413291
Or...
"Trab pu kcip"

>> No.4413366

Bye mum

>> No.4413806

What I had in front of me was a futile shadow, and the fallow flowers behind my back were calling me. I fell into a pit dug by them seeing a cloverleaf that I can't uproot.

>> No.4413840

Death be not proud. Though some have called thee mighty and dreadful.

>> No.4413895

"I've lost my mind."

>shotgun to the head

>> No.4413908

YOU DID THIS TO ME

HAPPY NOW????

>> No.4413923

I just can't take the bullying from 4chan. I've put up with it for too long.
Goodbye

>> No.4413927

Before I get started, none of you are at fault. I couldn't find happiness with life, so I'm going to end it. Tell all of my friends that I love them.

>> No.4413930

AND ONE DAY WE WILL DIE AND OUR ASHES WILL FLY FROM THE AEROPLANE OVER THE SEA BUT FOR NOW WE ARE YOUNG LET US LAY IN THE SUN AND COUNT EVERY BEAUTIFUL THING THAT WE SEE LOVE TO BE IN THE ARMS OF ALL I'M KEEPING HERE WITH ME

>> No.4413931

"check 'em"

>.44 cal to the head

>> No.4413940
File: 13 KB, 633x758, feeelelelele.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A a4 sized printed copy of this picture.

>> No.4413944

Fuck you. All of you. It's your fault.

>> No.4413953
File: 23 KB, 400x439, bartleby-the-scrivener-cover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4412984
"I would prefer not to."

>> No.4413956

GG WP

>> No.4413957

goodbye cruel world. LOL

>> No.4414079
File: 319 KB, 1920x1200, Ledge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The single thing that has kept me from killing myself before is the notion that my suicide would cause your suicide, Mom. Well, I've given it thought. Everything I've done has been for you and Dad. I never got in trouble, I earned good grades. I've never done drugs, I've never had alcohol and I've never been with a woman. Although this could be seen as morally good, it is no way to live. So now I'm doing something for myself. If it makes you miserable, Mom, then I don't care because my life should not revolve around your whims and desires, even though it has up until now. I understand that your intention my probably my happiness, but the result of your intent was a failure. This is it.

>> No.4414087

>>4414079
Sounds pretty reasonable.

>> No.4414091

Six notes with "G.v.d." on them and one with "Ziezoo”.

>> No.4414117

>>4414079
Best one so far.
Or maybe I just think so because I can relate...

>> No.4414125

"Boom!"

>> No.4414127

I'm sorry. I've tried, I swear. I've been white-knuckling through this for a very long time, and now I'm too tired to clench any longer. I can't help how I feel. Medication doesn't help. Affection doesn't help. Art doesn't help. I don't want to feel helpless anymore. I can't ask you to understand, but I hope you can keep from being too upset with me. This has been my only comforting thought for a long time. I feel like I've been awake for years and I'm losing my mind trying to keep my body from collapsing. I need the rest. I need this.

>> No.4414547

420 blaze it faget

>> No.4414550

So long, and thanks for all the anime.

>> No.4414582

'I go now to join Holy Muhammad in Paradise, Allahu Akhbar.

>> No.4414586

Fermez-vous, Portes éternelles.

>> No.4414591

FUCKING FINALLY

>> No.4414597

My final wish is that you ruin the enterprises of Stephenie Meyer and E.L. James. If this does not happen, you will be allowing my death to be in vain.

>> No.4414605

>>4414586
Lift up your heads, you gates;
lift them up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.

>> No.4414624

Slayer, by the time you read this I'll be already dead. As of 21/5/12 I decided to take my life in order to save so many more. I wanted you to know that there was nothing you could have done to save me. I have taken a huge tool, both mentally and physically and my only hope is for the world to realize what has been done to me. I have been kept in a government facility regulating my sleep and eating schedule to test the outer limits of human survival. They have trained me to be the ultimate soldier. What they did to me was torture and your YOLO attitude was the only thing keeping my mind off this trying times. Anyways, I wanted to say keep walking. Always. Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

>> No.4414637

I am angry.
ANGRY ABOUT VIDEO GAMES.

>> No.4414703

Dear Diary, today I have decided to taunt death by reading Fifty Shades of Gray with an optimistic mind set.

>> No.4414713

>>4412984
And as they were eating, he took bread, and when he had blessed, he brake it, and gave to them, and said, ‘Take ye: this is my body.’ And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave to them: and they all drank of it. And he said unto them, ‘This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.’

>> No.4414715

It's okay; I only killed myself ironically.

>> No.4414780

>>4414624

>I have taken a huge tool

>> No.4414784

Please engrave an image of my Sonic OC RazerBlayde the Hogtaur on my gravestone.

>> No.4414802

>>4413115
10/10

Will use. Maybe some day...

>> No.4414944

Kony 2012. Ron Paul 2016. 420 Blazeitfaggot. Heil Hitler. Forever Alone XD.

>> No.4414974

Check em'.

>> No.4415028

>>4413088
The success rate of suicide is related to how much of a little bitch you are, nothing else. Dying is pretty foolproof if you set your mind to it.

>> No.4415058 [DELETED] 

And once again, spring,
You will ride back bravely -
Oh lovely spring,
Won’t find here - -

Halting your steed,
To the ground you’ll gaze:
And the crimson earth will flower…
As I'll bloom in wormwood - -

>> No.4415067

>>4413115
I feel like this would make me look like a pseudo-intellectual.

>> No.4415074

And once again, spring,
You will ride back bravely -
Oh lovely spring,
Won’t find me here - -

Halting your steed,
To the ground you’ll gaze:
And the crimson earth will flower…
As I'll bloom in wormwood - -

>> No.4415225

Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life.

>> No.4415316

To my entire family, I don't love you, but I don't hate you.
You all make me feel like I'm less than each one of you because I'm an introvert, because of my hobbies and interests, because I like to learn and create.
I don't care to be super social. I'm bad at small talk, I don't care how peoples' days are. If I talk about anything, I want to talk about important things, but none of you ever want to talk about those things.

I never have motivation to do the many things I know I'm capable of because none of you have ever encouraged me to achieve my goals, or supported my decisions. You all want me to do what you want, never what's best. For as long as I can remember, I've always been determined to figure out what's best, what's more efficient, and how I can improve myself. I thought about those things as a kid, but you all just wanted me to do what you wanted without every logically expressing to me how what you want is necessary.

Family, you all treat me like I'm ignorant, but I just care about progress. My friends treat me like I'm brilliant, but I'm just what a normal person is, what not enough people are. I just care about improving my quality of life every second of every day, not ruining it now for my future and not ignoring my future for today.

But all of that is difficult for me when I'm surrounded by people who make me feel alone. So I'm tired of trying and I'm giving up here. Not out of depression, but out of frustration. I've tried talking to all of you about this, but you never seem to care and always defend your carelessness. None of you are shitty people, but mom and dad, you're shitty parents. You had no business in having children. You've raised me so that I'm incapable of doing anything on my own, while continuing to do nothing for me but allow me to remain self sustaining. I don't want a static life. I want a life of progression or no life at all.

>> No.4415322

I don't want to live anymore. Please don't feel bad for me or bad for yourselves and get on with your lives.

I'm not sorry at all.

x

>> No.4415380 [DELETED] 

You fools, run.

>> No.4415386

I think I've had enough now but it was fun thank you everyone!

>> No.4415467

>>4415316
Justin?

>> No.4415484

This isn't a suicide note. I hate others more than I hate myself. I have been murdered.

Regards.

>> No.4415511

no time.
chichikov. find policy.

>> No.4416495

Fuck off, all of you.

>> No.4416516

I win.

>> No.4416520
File: 429 KB, 550x852, 1367348264655.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have the biggest cock in the Universe.

>> No.4416542

The body is booby trapped. With 2 tonne of ANFO.

>> No.4416557

For years I have made a New Year's Resolution and failed to see it through. Since participating in the tradition around the time of my tenth birthday, my goal has always been the same; to be happy. As 2013 draws to a close I realise that happiness is an unobtainable goal.

Instead, I have looked to self-improvement as a reasonable goal. Whilst others may lose weight, quit smoking, drink less in order to rid their flaws, my only bad habit is unhappiness. With this inescapable imperfection threatening to forever get the better of my vows, I have resolved to act. I will take my final breath in 2014.

Please take solace in the fact that my final act has been a success. Just as I have achieved my resolution, I have defeated misery and death's own deliberating sense of time. As the clock strikes 12 and the fireworks roar into the inky sky, the sound will no longer wake my hollow corpse.

>> No.4416577

Time to test the existence of the after lift.

I will ascend top the fourth dimension.

Too edgy for you

>> No.4416596

The bird has escaped from the cage.
He was eaten by an eagle on the sky.
Willthe bird be happy inside the eagle's belly?
He will, he will.

>> No.4416603

>>4413013
Wow, just wow.

>> No.4416611

>>4413219
Will use if suicide. except for the "you could have stopped this". That's just guilt tripping.
And the PS is great.

>> No.4416623

>>4415386
>>4413013
These are my favourites.

>> No.4416643

it's easier just to sleep

>> No.4416664

>>4414079
>never been with a woman
>morally good
how can this be justified? If i thought this were true it would make me a whole lot less depressed

>> No.4416665

You have to say something /pol/esque in your suicide note so that when everyone lionizes you postmortem, you can use it as a pulpit for absolutely batshit insane ideology and have everyone be forced to give it the utmost respect. Ex:
"I cannot life a life ruled by the Jew."

>> No.4416666

"I'm too tired of this; i've had enough"

In reality i've tried before when actually suicidal, and wrote longer things but it was too damn hard. Everything comes out mean or like guilt tripping even though i truly blame no-one but myself

>> No.4416698

>>4416666
Your letter will sound less silly if you drop the semicolon.

>> No.4416782

I'd have a tattoo done on my forehead the day of the suicide;

"Immortal until proven otherwise."

>> No.4416788

Mum,

At least someone in our family had the guts to face the truth about themselves. It was never going to be you.

I've made my peace.
Anon.

>> No.4416794

>>4416788

Holy OUCH.

>> No.4416836

"Suicide is but a cliche, so why bother writing some grandiose final screed when Biggie already said it best: Fuck 'em, I didn't want to go to heaven any way."

>> No.4416854

hmmm

>> No.4416963

Firstly, to my mother and father: I apologise for the last twenty years of your lives, Mum and Dad. That quantity of your time, the bulk of it, you shall never recover, and for that I am at fault. Furthermore, I'm sorry for ruining your relationship - certainly no shreds of what it was when you chose to conceive me remain now. I can imagine a time in which you were both very happy in each others company, and it grieves me to know I was responsible for its destruction. Though retrospectively I found fault in your parenting, I have loved you all these years and hold nothing against you. Rest assured, you are not the cause of the cause of this letter, and I can only hope that the both of you, in my absence, find a way to live out the rest of your years in happiness.

Secondly, to my brother: let not my death cast a shadow across the rest of your life. It strikes me - though I have no first-hand experience - that the death of a brother at a young age might be the kind of thing that would have a great deal of influence on a young man. I say forget about it. Let not another in a long-line of poor decisions on my part trouble you too much, for, as I have discovered, and as a the scorpion said to the frog "it is my nature". But I imagine it will still hurt, at least initially, regardless of what I say, and for that I am truly, truly sorry. I have never, at any point in my life, no matter what I have said or done, wished pain on you.

Shall I carry on? I have a few more paragraphs.

>> No.4416974

A nigga need kush like a nigga bleed kush.
Tonight, I shall not blaze.

Peace

>> No.4416992

I choose the red pill

>> No.4416997

>>4416992
On your gravestone your parents will put:
"He loved The Matrix."

>> No.4417037

"Life is good." That is easy for you to say; your heart does not feel triple-flattened into a void of deepest sadness after losing the only closest friends you had ever before moving on into a failure of an "adulthood". Seriously, UNLESS, I actually, FINALLY, find IN PERSON and fall in love with a pretty or beautiful, and Truly Compassionate and Caring, woman who will Have To make the first move and everything, because after ALL of the emotional damage I have experienced, it will take a Honest and Truthful LOT to win me over. And I just feel total lack of true positivity. For Years, I have fallen victim to trachery. I have tried within my own limited knowledge and technology to counter-attack fiends. I have mostly failed. And as a result, my reputation on the internet fell deep into their treacherous exaggerations, lies and crap. If I had any knowledge or technology, I would have hacked into and destroy every one of their webpages, servers and whatnot looong ago, but I did and still do not. All I could do in the end was hide in the old-fashioned (as it would appear to be now) world of Real Life, off of the internet. Yet I am one who does not like to be left behind in the modern world.
Also, because of them, it has been Impossible for me to get a job; damned negative background checks. And I would appreciate reducing the results of my full name from over Two Freaking Million results back down to less than 100.
Now that they have found me on here, y'all have been dragged into my darkness; for that, I feel deep shame and regret, and I am really sorry about that.
I am Not the disgruntled, mean or perverted person they have mislabeled of me; I am only a normal, heterosexual, good natured, high-functioning autistic Tomgirl, and I want to be treated like a normal person.
And I wish I do not have to be paranoid of those fiends and their hurtful webpages.
Goodbye. PERMANANTLY

>> No.4417044

>Finally, the end of the constant, non-sensical suffering called life.
>I lost all hope, I now don't see any useful alternative in life. This is what I've always thought, what I never expected to happen.
>Mom: Thank you for all your efforts, but it wasn't enough: effort is not the only thing you need in life.

>>4414079
>>4415316
>>4416557
apply to me too, but they are too long... I'd prefer to leave a short note, short enough to leave them thinking about it, if they care at all...

>> No.4417047

>>4417037
go back to sleep chris

>> No.4417057

>>4417037
wut
>he was a highly emotionally perturbed person

>> No.4417071

l'edge face

>> No.4417074

The bookstore didn't have the book that I wanted. God forgive me. Be peace in the know that there is no 'I' to kill, and it is only a synthetic construction.

I got that feeling
Somebody killed me
I got that feeling
Zero feeling

-Anon

>> No.4417078

Dear Sixsmith,
I climb the steps of the Scot monument every morning and all becomes clear. Wish I could make you see this brightness. Don't worry, all is well. All is so perfectly, damnably well. I understand now that boundaries between noise and sound are conventions. All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended. One may transcend any convention if only one can first conceive of doing so. Moments like this, I can feel your heart beating as clearly as I feel my own, and I know that separation is an illusion. My life extends far beyond the limitations of me.
My dearest Sixsmith, I shot myself through the roof of my mouth this morning with Vivian Ayrs' Luger. A true suicide is a paced, disciplined certainty. People pontificate suicide is a coward's act. Couldn't be further from the truth. Suicide takes tremendous courage. Don't let them say I killed myself for love. Had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.
I believe we do not stay dead long. I believe there is a another world waiting for us, Sixsmith. A better world. And I'll be waiting for you there.
-R.F.

(Taken from Cloud Atlas)

>> No.4417094

I hope you're happy now, you cunts.

>> No.4417100

This happened because of you.

>> No.4417119

>>4417057
Not quite emotionally disturbed, just a little emotionally unsettled.

>> No.4417123

If you're reading this then /pol was right and the Jews have killed me.

>> No.4417156
File: 25 KB, 600x450, 1385213549729.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I regret missing the coming Fall, but not the current Summer.

>> No.4417242

Well, it's been bad, but it's been. It's not really a surprise to anyone, but there is shock, somewhere, in some of you. Forgive me, but you understand, or at least I have the impression that you would. I'm not sure how much I have left to say to anyone. Mom, don't take it personally. It really isn't your fault. Dasha, don't cry too much. I love(d) you a lot more than our relationship needed, and hopefully that spillover will last you until you find someone else to lend books to and fuck. David, I'm sorry. I'll stop bothering you now. Get into a good college for me. Mary, I know I wasn't really a brother in the first place, so I imagine it'll all be okay and the same for you. Crystal, I'm sorry, but I don't have much to say to you. That's not bad, but it is true.
I am heavy with the weight of the debts I'll leave you all. But excuse that and pardon my actions. In the deceit of narcissism, I have done most in my life to make you all happy. I have neither yelled nor vocalized a selfish thought. I am at peace with doing this for myself. Please follow suit.
And it's with this that I leave. I won't be visiting.

>> No.4417255

Ain't nuthin to it but to do it!

>> No.4417269

I've transcended! Ha.
Nevertheless, those whom I loved know that
Pues, ya. Adiós, y a Dios.

>> No.4417294

>>4412984
ball so hard motherfuckas wanna fine me
but first niggas gotta find me

>> No.4417380

>>4413002
/thread

>> No.4417387

>>4412984
Niggers tongue my anus.
It's time to steal my life... blazing over cash.

>> No.4417408

I can't live in a world where introversion is a disease.

>> No.4417440

>>4413221
This would be such an embarrassing suicide note

>> No.4417450

67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun — for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your (old) age. Relax — This won't hurt.

>> No.4417458

>>4413221
I didn't have a body once, it was interesting but not something I consider long term.

>> No.4417465

I killed the man who killed me.

>> No.4417473

Where I'm going, we don't need roads.

>> No.4417474

>>4417450
the best

>> No.4417485

I wouldn't leave a note, I would just find out if I called 911 who the first cop to arrive would be, get one of those replica face masks, a fake cop uniform and then call 911 and shotgun myself in the heart. My only regret would not being around to see it go down.

>> No.4417529

>>4417071
best

>> No.4417608

>I'm sorry about the mess.

>> No.4417653

Why the hell you would write a suicide note. You'll be dead and you can't care about what anyone thinks. You kill yourself because you want it, not to show others muh feelings

>> No.4417682

>>4417653
aren't you a right bloody well edgy lil poofter eh mate, ain't ya? ;)

>> No.4417697

>>4417682
stan pls

>> No.4417707

>>4412984
No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun--—for anybody. 67. You are getting greedy. Act your old age. Relax—--This won’t hurt.

>> No.4417726

I wouldn't leave a suicide note. A few hours before I do myself in, I'd make a call to a loved one and frantically say,

"IF THEY SAY IT'S A SUICIDE, DON'T BELIEVE THEM!"

And hang up.

>> No.4417729

>>4417707
that's what you get when you suck at hedonism

>> No.4417749

"FUCK IT ALL"

>> No.4417761

Mom, Dad, Andrew, Alex, Libby
I love you

(That was my brother's. 27. Hung himself in his group home. Libby is our dog.)

>> No.4417793

>>4413045
hsg pls go

>> No.4417804

Don't act like it wasn't obvious that it was coming

Love,
Me

>> No.4417843

I did the best that I could, but the bad days won out in the end.

>> No.4417857

Tyler did this to me.
P.S. Fuck white America

>> No.4418249

>>4412984
Mom, Dad, blame yourself. This is your fault. Tell Uncle Joe that I love him just as much as he loves me, even though our love can never be.

Sorry about the mess, the knife isn't very sharp.

Love,
Your (former) Son

>> No.4418267

>>4416611
These were my favourite replies put together from a similar thread few months ago.

>> No.4418323

I'm fed up of this world

>> No.4418334

brb

>> No.4418360

Something is wrong in me, I just can't seem to handle the world, so I'm going to stop trying.

>> No.4418516

I found Hegesias' lost work

>> No.4418653

>>4414079
>>4414087
>>4414117
ew you guys are the biggest fucking losers I have seen on this website
can the lebbitors stay lebbit please

>> No.4418700

Anon has logged off.

>> No.4418707

The war is over.

>> No.4418713

>>4418653
>huur duurr thou shalt live le precious gift

>> No.4418724

Matter of determinism, you should understand since you're still Lutheran.

>> No.4418729

you could have stopped this

>> No.4418737

i wanted a ps4 not an xbone

>> No.4418739

Invincible

>> No.4418741

Got an amazing job offer. It's a government thing so I don't know how often I can call.

>> No.4418744

I have only given up my body. By doing this, I can explain to you that I am still alive. I wanted to let you know this, so I wrote this note. Do you understand? It's okay if you can't right now. You will all understand soon. Everyone will. God is here.

>> No.4418753

>>4418744
edit to "now[ ]here" and run the words together

>> No.4418793

>>4418753
That's actually a pretty cool idea.

>> No.4418945

>>4413219
Too passive-aggressive and hipster dramatic.

>> No.4418957

Fuck everyone. Honestly. I hope you all feel really bad.

OBEY MY FUCKING LAST ORDERS AND EAT ME UNLESS YOU WANT TO ETERNALLY DISRESPECT MY DEAD CORPSE.

>> No.4418965

>>4415316
This is pretty much the suicide note for every person on 4chan

>> No.4418982

>>4417078
>I believe there is a another world waiting for us, Sixsmith. A better world. And I'll be waiting for you there.
These are powerful fucking words.

>> No.4418986

"I hope my corpse didn't end up in a goofy looking position"

>> No.4418989

>>4417761
Damn man. I'm sorry.

>> No.4418992

>>4413219
inb4 the cookies are poisoned

mester ruse

>> No.4419001

Yous best treat my dogs right you fucks

>> No.4419022

This world is a mess. I could have dedicated my life towards doing something about it, but after many trials and reflections I have decided to take the simpler option and leave.

Goodbye, all your problems are your own.

>> No.4419027

You were having too much fun that week. It was the least I could do. Remember, whatever you can smell currently is particles of me and each of your favorite foods I consumed before my death continuing to rot as your ingest them.

>> No.4419037

fuck the world fuck this body
know it won't be long be now
feel my nerves wet my brow
mood in my tomb red moon heavy
sling jaw shot out the window and yell
come up and get me

>> No.4419038

tell matt I always thought he was a cunt

>> No.4419039

I always thought I'd leave behind something more meaningful than a suicide note, if not children then maybe like a painting or a book. Well, this is all I have. I'm sorry.

>> No.4419061

In this world, I have come across a conclusion, that for us, in the lower classes it has become impossible to assist in the political governing of ourselves, and that we use such a deep outdated system of mercantilism, which does nothing but cause both sides of the spectrum to suffer.

In my death, do not grieve, for it is a choice I had picked for myself. If I had the slightest hint of hope of this wicked, twisted world, I would have stayed, but in my final hour of hellish torment on the material plane, I grieved not for me, but for others who still hang on to the hopes and dreams of youth, unaware of the warped meaning of reality.

For my family, my condolences and gratitude. For my friends, my sympathies. For my enemies, congratulations on their victory. I cannot thank you all enough for my realization.

Goodbye.

>> No.4419224

This world was too casual for me
Don't touch my cultured body with your plebeian hands
Merely leave my patrician corpse where it lay and let it enrich your sorry lives

>> No.4419236

crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal

>> No.4419250
File: 148 KB, 400x582, Mr. Bean.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Was that it?

>> No.4419576

>>4412984
gg no re, gtg. bye!

>> No.4419601

Please, scoop up all the shit and wipe off all the piss I leave behind. Dignify my body, then lower my resting corpse for good and for all. I will watch you, if possible.

>> No.4419629

Thread theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F0OMOa3j4g

>> No.4419630

>>4413931
someone use this

>> No.4419655

Love and Squalor
- Anon

>> No.4419803

Apathy, thats why I did it.

When I was a boy I used to play in the dirt, and gravel for hours at a time. The day that I stopped finding joy in crushed rock particles was the day my life started going downhill.

Now I feel as I should elaborate on something. I do not lead an unfulfilling life, I have done and am capable of acheiving whatever it is I set out to acheive. Its just that the prize for these hard won battles have become smaller over time. The carrot is no longer on the stick, my princess is in another castle.

I haven't really felt joy or sadness in a few years. Well thats not entirely true, ive felt emotion for characters in tv shows and books, but when it comes to the stories of my own life, there seems to be a missing element. I think many people have given too much credit to the human condition. When we talk about humanity we talk about the great atrocities commited, or the times where compassion and human spirit has moved mountains. When we talk about individual humans, we remark on their great deeds and accomplishments.

What isnt mentioned is the endless blur thats going on, the incessant mediocrity were subjected to, the billions of lives living without reason, with fleeting moments of what we inspire to tell stories about.

That is why I cant do it, im too much aware of the statistics of existence. The largest portion of my life will be spent in monotony, blurring day into day into day. I am envious of those who can continue on, their persistence is remarkeable, but I am made from lesser ideals then them.

So I lay dead, there is one great thing you can mention.

>> No.4419813

I'm going to bed now - Tao

>> No.4419819

At least I tried.

See you later.

>> No.4419841

Don't read too much into this.

>> No.4419845

>>4415322
NO, X, don't do it ;__;_;_;

>> No.4419848

Thos meen things peepl said on utub was 2 much. So i gues it is rly YOLO

>> No.4419900

I want to talk to people about my suicidal desires but I don't want to be physically stopped from killing myself. What do?

>> No.4419916

>>4419900
Call a suicide hotline? They really can't stop you from over a phone. Or you could talk here.

>> No.4419922

>>4419916
I mean people in my real life. As in, "you may not want to befriend me, because I'm going to kill myself soon". I'm not looking for a way out, mental disorders have no way out.

>> No.4419937
File: 149 KB, 600x573, 1388383970379.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4419922
yes they do
pic related
a schizophrenic suicide

>> No.4419945

>>4412984
What is a blanket? It is something that keeps you warm, yet the blanket I wear day in and day out cannot be removed. It chills my bones it closes my eyes only to open them to surreal dreams of deserted plains and melting faces. All and all I no longer want to be in my blanket, I want out. I don't want to wear you out before I tear off my very skin. I am leaving all of you, do not fear I am happy now than I was before.

>> No.4419955

>>4419937
That is fucking hardcore, man.

>> No.4419971

>>4412984
K/D is negative, time to rage quit

>> No.4419977

>>4419945
0/10 actually kys

>> No.4419996

>>4419900
>>4419922
Where do you live?

>> No.4420000

I lack emotional intelligence and am overly sensitive rejection. I need constant reaffirmation of my importance in the universe due primarily to my overt narcissism and when this validation does not materialize I try to look at my life like a Wes Anderson movie. Suicide for me is undertaken solely in a selfish search for some form of poetic or literary meaning without consideration for my impact on others. This is of course all sub conscious; I believe my pain caused by a long and meaningful series of events that lead inevitably to suicide. My pain seems indelible because I insist on wallowing in misery so that I can claim to have a more meaningful life than the people I see around me.

>> No.4420022

Sometimes you have to be really high, to see how small you really are, I'm going home now.

>> No.4420031

I am not a well man. My brain does not function normally. I am incapable of knowing any sincere pleasure, any passion, any motivation or desire. I will never get to feel the inexplicable pull of love and I will never experience a human connection.
If you can't understand, imagine the frustration a colorblind man would feel standing in a vibrant garden.
I'm exhausted. Good night.

>cue inert gas asphyxiation

I have tried to kill myself repeatedly. Tried and failed because I never had access to the right amounts or combinations of chemicals that would be required to die painlessly and in an undramatic way.

>> No.4420034

>>4420031
go away underground man.

>> No.4420037

Bingo, i never asked to be born anyways

>> No.4420041

I've reached the end of my rope. Quite literally I might add. I'll keep this brief as my neck is starting to hurt. "You know who" is a huge dick. Don't invite him to my funeral.

>> No.4420042
File: 676 KB, 160x240, 1356796097588.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hi there, me.
There is no distance between us. No false veil of time or space may intervene.

With love,
You.

>> No.4420044
File: 105 KB, 650x484, 1359866661765.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4420037

>> No.4420085

Je crois que je ne peux pas continuer ma vie avec ces erreurs que j'ai fait.

À sa manière le suicide résout l'absurde il l'entraîne dans la même mort... N'est-ce pas ?

>> No.4420107

kafkas anecdote about the prisoners in their cages, or simply

fuck it.

in times new roman justified at the top of a piece of paper

>> No.4420112

http://pastebin.com/Gd1RDLiK

>> No.4420138

We all knew this was coming but there are still formalities. I was hard to love but you did your best. Obviously it wasn't good enough, but I found it perfunctory.

>> No.4420143

>>4420085
*ces erreurs que j'ai faites
Avec l'auxiliaire avoir, le participe s'accorde en genre et en nombre avec le COD lorsque celui-ci le précède.

>> No.4420149

>>4420143
Oh and I hadn't read the second sentence.
I think what you want is *il l'entraîne dans la mort même
Still, what the hell is that supposed to mean?

>> No.4420152

First time browsing /lit/; I came to ask for appraisal for a short bit of shit verse I've had bouncing around for awhile; seemed more appropriate to post it here.

I knew I'd stolen the first line, but not from where until I googled it after writing; it seemed fitting to acknowledge the reference at the outset once I knew.

Sorry if this board is like /mu/ and you immediately hate me for not knowing the source of what turned out to be a quite mainstream ref.

Comencing suicide note:

>Donne was both right & wrong.

>No man is an island

>yet he sits, with envy for the land, who chosenot the lot of either

>Choice is truth.

>> No.4420156

>>4420152
no we just hate you for thinking your suicide note needed a preface

>> No.4420169

>>4413115
There are tiny tiny of actual brilliance here; why try so hard to write bullshit?

I'd love to read something you've written that you actually believe in

>> No.4420182

>>4420169
sounds like he's into hegel

>> No.4420191

>>4413123
'Who wants to live forever' is the most poignant, IMO; mostly because of how the reader would struggle with it - a momentary insight to the writer's pain that furthers their confusion if they're the type who could never imagine ending their own life

>> No.4420200

>>4413219
>you could have stopped this

Fuck you. You write of of your family with love, but include this piece of bullshit.

If you hate them so, at least be man enough to explicitly tell them how and why in your final words.

>> No.4420215

>>4414079
Hey,

you should,

like,

drink & smoke & smoke pot & fuck people you wana fuck

It's pretty great dude

>> No.4420216

>>4418737
yes

>> No.4420229

did it 4 teh lulz

>> No.4420234

>>4420215
>fuck people you wana fuck
rape?

>> No.4420237

>>4417465
[thunderous applause]

>> No.4420243

This isn't your fault. This isn't anyone else's fault. Just a thing that happened.

>> No.4420256

>>4420156
The entire post was the suicide note

>> No.4420258

I didn't choose to be alive--I was forced into it. Those of you who knew my struggle tried so hard to persuade me that life is a gift that should be treasured and preserved. Some of you say that I am selfish and ungrateful for trying to end something so many wish they could have taste of, no matter how short. Do you think I enjoy this cruel torture? Do you have any idea how much I want to give my life to someone who actually wants to live yet cannot because the universe decided to fuck them over? I don't believe in gods, but if I did, I would curse them to the depths of abyss for forcing me to live a life I never even wanted. Let me be known as the thankless, selfish lazy brat; it won't matter in the end.

I didn't choose to live, but I can certainly choose when and how to die.

>> No.4420283

I don't have family or friends so there's no need to leave a note.

>> No.4420424

>>4412987
>i am kill
>no
get it right faggot

>> No.4420435

I was always a happy person before I found 4chan. But over the years my exposure to the relentless negativity and spite on that dangerously addictive website, as well as the onslaught of inappropriate and illegal images I saw wore me down until now I just can't take it any more.

If you're looking to blame anyone, his name is Christopher "moot" Poole.

>> No.4420436

>>4419900
i know this feel
i can't tell anyone apart from 4chan because they'd just be 'no don't do it' and spend the whole time trying to stop me

>> No.4420449

>>4420143
Merci !

>> No.4420495

>2013.99
>Not buying a Hallmark card that plays "Break On Through" when opened

>> No.4420501

I'd just print out an asccii doge, and leave that for someone to find.

>> No.4420509

Please don't check my browser history. Some stones are better left unturned.

>> No.4420514
File: 12 KB, 200x227, 1387862267620.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Not writing in permanent marker on your shirt "I blew my head off with a shotgun and all i got was this blood soaked T-Shirt."

>> No.4420523

>>4419937
Is that a midget machete or something? Look at the handle.

>> No.4420527

>>4413088
Never understood the whole failure to kill yourself. How hard can it be?

>> No.4420528

>>4419629
No, this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4M8GjgfG9k

>> No.4420532

"I am probably going to miss the most of you, but I was not fit for this world. Goodbye. Don't cry for me, I am already dead."

>> No.4420589

>>4420523
It's just the blade, the plastic handle doesn't appear in radiographies.

>> No.4420609

>>4420532

RIP, BARNEY!

>> No.4420698

"Crawling in my skiiin"

>> No.4420704

ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE ME

>> No.4420718

wow
such sad
many blood
wow

*hugs shiba inu and puts shotgun to head*

>> No.4420720

>>4419900
Tell /b/
le edge face

>> No.4420776

>>4420589
Lel, that makes perfect sense. Thanks.

>> No.4420792

Milk
Eggs
Butter
Bread

>> No.4420803

No funeral

>> No.4422402

This sickness is not unto death.

>> No.4422828

im happy to get away from u fucking fucks

>> No.4423030

>tfw no gf
include the arrow and write it in green pen.

>> No.4423047

Goodbye cruel world

>> No.4423480

nothing hurt and everything was radical

--me from heaven

>> No.4423509

If it were before Christmas, I'd employ someone to deliver my head in Christmas present wrapping with the suicide note inside to my ex in my own blood.

"I heard you're getting married in a few weeks. Thought I should get a head-start on giving you a wedding gift. Got you something a little expensive.

-Tom"

>> No.4423517

I know just one people will read this. Perhaps to. An I have to say to you, mother, I don't really have much to say to you. I love you. And I hated you for yers, but, hey, it was another time. Right now, things have been... as they had to be. I maybe had many, many things I would like to have said to you but right now I think, what gives? I'm going to die anyway.
You wask why did I kill myself? didn't have to do with you, in any way, yu did your job. I am actually doing it... to prove a point. Many times I've pondered this idea, thinking "If I kill myself to prove that nobody will ever care, I won't be there to know I succeeded, so why throw away all the oportunities I have to make a silent drama?", but here I am, lying dead, and my body will witness your presence as the only one in the funeral. It's funny, how far a conviction can take us, no matter how absurd our actions might be. Dont mourn me, you know I don't believe in death. And we both know... yu're better off without me. The rest of the world... they can go and eat shit. I go rejoicing in th fact that nobody will ever know I died, they will, perhaps, in half a ear or so, think "We haven't know anything from Gog..." but that's as far as it'll get. They may think I ran away to the mountains, to be a hermit, others might guess I have died. But nobody can hold a thought about me for long. The loneliness in which I die is just... let's say a poetic way to express the loneliness of my existence. Not that I was ever alone. I had some friends, I cared about me. I just wish I could have said goodbye to Reb..., and how much I care about her. But let them live their lives, as if I never existed, I don't aymore anyway, it's just as though as if I never did.

>> No.4423536

In the time you have found this note, a dozen others have died. People die a lot, it's nature, don't get pissy.

>> No.4423550

>>4412984
You weren't enough, you stopped trying, so did I. Fuck you.

>> No.4423584

I know this great mortician who will surely give you a discount once he finds out you're my family. The guy has turned his profession into an art. Actually, the only real reason I chose a shotgun to the head was to give the guy a challenge (he had been complaining recently about receiving too many bodies that had remained intact). If you manage to find my wallet, which should be somewhere in my room, I think I still have his number written on a scrap piece of paper. He won't let you down; trust me!

>> No.4423620

Who even leaves a note when they try to kill themselves? I didn't and none of the people who I know attempted did either. Suicides note are shit.

>> No.4423647

It's okay. I only wanted to stay a little while anyway.

>> No.4423695

>>4423620
Because the people who succeed actually planned to die so they wouldn't be able to elaborate on their motives later on.

>> No.4423730

the ride never ends

>> No.4423741

I sit now, dying, lying supine on this bed converging mutually with death on a plane of non-consciousness- and offer those loved ones I now leave behind but on remorseless sentence: follow me

>> No.4423744
File: 13 KB, 679x427, 1297530389326.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wtf is this shit

>> No.4423745

YODO

>> No.4423755
File: 995 KB, 2048x1536, mustaine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A tout le monde
A tout mes amis
Je vous aime
Je dois partir

>> No.4423765

Hunter S. Thompson's suicide note:

No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun — for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your (old) age. Relax — This won’t hurt.

>> No.4423803

>>4413007
Nobody here gets this reference...

>> No.4423805

Dear loved ones,
I'm sorry it had to end this way. I'm sorry for everything. Occasionally spilling a drink or taking money from the swear jar, I'm sorry.
I'm sorry I would clean my blood from the bathroom floor and the running water would wake you up, mom. I'm sorry I lied and said I was just getting a drink. I'm sorry for purging my meals in the school bathroom, I'm sorry I was wasting your money mom. I'm sorry Dr. I'm sorry I lied and I'm sorry I don't want to get better. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for all the times I snuck out to concerts and I'm sorry I left the door unlocked last Tuesday.
I'm sorry I never took my medication. I'm sorry I'm so stupid.
I regret it all but I'm too deep to go back.
No do-overs.
I love you all and I don't want you to grieve, this is what I wanted.
Dear whoever is cleaning up my blood,
I'm sorry it's a mess. Guns are noisy, I didn't want to be a disturbance.
You'll find twenty bucks on my nightstand, by the lamp. I'm sorry I don't have more, but take it.
I'm sorry.
Yeah this is shitty I'll go now

>> No.4423811

it's time for me to go, everyone has their time, my time is now. goodbye friends, goodbye family, mom, dad.

see you all whenever

>> No.4423821

Mine has been a life of much shame, I can only imagine what it must be to live the life of a human being.

>> No.4423851

To Kyle:

Thank you for the drunken fun, the late night talks, and the laughs. I probably would have done this sooner if it weren't for you, so don't feel guilty or think you could have stopped this from happening. I'm sorry life pushed us away in different directions but it was needed. I hope you can sort through your stuff and find meaningful connections with others. Slow down a bit and enjoy it man. I only told you this drunkenly one night, but I really do love you dude. Ask my mom to give you all my books and records when she gets the chance, some stuff in there you'll really dig.

To the once love of my life:

Our relationship was the most significant thing in my life. I'm am so terribly, terribly sorry things ended the way they did. I thought about the good times and the bad times a lot since we last saw each other. Please take care of yourself. I am thinking of the good times right now. I am thinking of holding your hand as we fell asleep. I never stopped loving you.

To my family:

I am sorry for the pain this is going to cause you. I am sorry I couldn't be more in the family. I have felt very alone and outside for most of my life. Take care of mom [sisters]. Dad I do not hate you, I do not hold ill will towards you. I just feel sorry for you. I think I understand a bit now why you do the things you do. I love all of you.

>> No.4423890

Perhaps the most selfish thing I have ever done.

I only take solace in the fact that in my death I cannot regret. I cannot miss life. I cannot.

My love for you, my family...I realize now seems irrelevant since I have done this instead of staying for you. But know it was as much as a man could.

>tfw actually trying to write this makes me realize I could never kill myself just because of how much I love my family.

hah. take that edgy emo teenage me.

>> No.4423934

>>4413071
I want to be remembered fondle, not as the secret pedophile.

>> No.4423967

Like a G6. Like a G6

>> No.4423970

>>4423934
Freudian slip?

>> No.4423980

Thomas, this isn't your fault. Please don't kill yourself just because I did.

>> No.4424003

>>4423970
Probably.

>> No.4424009

If you're looking for someone to blame for this, I've furnished a list in the interest of convenience:
>my mom
>my dad
>my younger brother
>my best friend Kyle
>my girlfriend
>the bus driver who swore at me to hurry up last week when I couldn't find my bus pass
These people are all personally responsible for my death.

>> No.4424011

suicidenote.info

You all lose.

>> No.4424012

>>4413221
cringe worthy as fuck

>> No.4424013

"You're a fucking pussy if you cry over this. Man up, faggot."

>> No.4424019

I'd write a really long paragraph, but use a thesaurus for every single word so that my mom or someone will have to look through tear-filled eyes in a dictionary just to read my final words. Everyone in my family has really poor vocabulary too so it'll take hours probably.

>> No.4424033

>>4424019
The thought of a not too literate family sitting around with a dictionary, struggling to decipher their son's/brother's suicide note makes me laugh; though I'm sure in reality it wouldn't be funny.

>> No.4424036
File: 25 KB, 394x442, 1332807906320.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

As I write this, I cannot help but feel terrible. By reading this note, it confirms that I am no longer living... I'm sorry to everybody who cares about me, but I simply cannot do this anymore. It's the cowards way out, sure, but when all I feel day to day is soul crushing pain and loneliness - it becomes really hard to find a reason to live for another day. It's all the same in the end.

I've tried. My whole life I have, to find my own happiness. All I've found, aside from my immediate family of course, is sadness and the realization that I'm probably meant to be miserable. I wanted to find others to value, and for them to value me. Instead, I'm left hurt and confused. How hard do I have to try and make myself a better and more worthy person, only to still find nothing but rejection from the world? Don't even get me started on trying to find somebody who finds me worthy to be their significant other. To mean so much to somebody that they couldn't function without me, and me without them... I'm lucky enough to get strung along on false hopes and realize, or be told that I'm simply not what is wanted in the end. It's hard to believe in my own value when nobody else seems to see it. If I'm not worth anything to other people, why would I have any reason to stay in their lives at any point? It's selfish, delusional and stupid, but I feel like were I able to find somebody who would have accepted my heart, as malformed and broken as it might be, I could have continued - but it's too late for that. I've made my choice, and I've decided to stop the problem where it starts ... With my life.

I'm truly sorry mom and dad. You didn't do anything wrong, although I know that you'll inevitably blame yourselves. Thank you both for being so caring for me over the years. I don't think I could have had better parents - so pat yourselves on the back. Make sure that Kelsey grows up to be happy and strong, with a guy who truly deserves everything that is awesome about her. Obviously I won't be there to keep her safe anymore, so he'll have to do.

Mom, you're married to a great man, and one who still loves you despite the fact you tore out his heart. Make it up to him, and be the real woman I know you can be. Do it for me, okay? Nobody is perfect - but you should always damn well try to be.

Dad, you're married to a great woman. I need to ask you though... Please try and relax before you give yourself a heart attack. Being mad at the world won't help get anything done - and it certainly puts a blemish on your otherwise great character.

Kelsey, I can't even begin to say how much you mean to me. Somebody who I can talk to about nearly anything, who understands and supports me. I hope I meant the same, and you have learned from me. You can have my cat. I love you.

I'm sorry. I won't have to feel pain this way, and I hope you can feel happy my pain is gone.
-Daniel

(Actual tears writing that. That was hard...)

>> No.4424068

>>4424036
Ouch.

>> No.4424084

>>4424019
oh dear, this must have been what dfw did

>> No.4424132
File: 441 KB, 1536x2048, idonteven2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4424036

Never really do it, anon. Kelsey, your mom and dad would be fucking devastated. It may take a long time to find self-worth and self-acceptance, but I wish you the best of luck.

>> No.4424136

>>4423803
I do.

I was around 14 when I first saw the picture and heard about it. I was mortified, but oddly intrigued by the matter-of-fact emotion behind it.

>> No.4424137
File: 327 KB, 1220x1228, aging.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4424132

Oh fuck wrong pic. My bad.

>> No.4424146

>>4424132
I've got no plans of doing anything like that, at least if I can help it. Only wrote that out because I wanted to contribute to the thread... It was really hard to even think about those things, let alone leaving my family with the awful event of my death.

Only time I'd consider suicide would be if I turn 30 and am alone. But I've got quite a few years yet, and chances are good things will turn out fine!

>> No.4424156

Here's a real one.

alas folks, ive had enough.
ive always believed that people shouldnt do what theyre not good at, and life
is no exception. Ive failed at this long enough to see im not really cut
out for it, fitting in nowhere and achieving nothing but pain for myself and others.
There is no place or group of people where i really fit in or where i can be happy.
While ive stumbled on well past my time already, ive always managed to see
when its really time to call it quits. its funny how only man can look upon him
self and say "what the fuck" and actually do something about it.
but still .. i diverge from the matter at hand

I know this will probably hurt a few people and for that im sorry.
Dont hold anything against yourselves as its not your fault. Move on.
If it helps, just imagine im still living in that mt eden hole, rotting away,...
you hardly ever saw me anyway so it shouldnt be too hard to get used to.

Sorry also to the poor fucks that inevitably get to clean this shithole out.
Im gonna turn the rest of this note into a kinda will,.. i know its not a legal one
but its been witnessed by my cat so fuckya. Futhermore since the non-existance of
hell is unproven, youll be taking a really big punt by denying me my last wishes :P

I dont know if anyone who knew me will want my computer, seeng how it was my pride
and joy but id like bryan johnston to have it, simon beavis from smartmove will
be able to find him. i know bryan will take care of it well. my car can go to my
older brother, should give him the headstart my parents never gave me. Russel at
2 twin wharves rd on herald isle can have whats left of my cds and any the assorted
games and movies lying about the place. he can also take care of the almighty gerbils
(in the cupboard). I should also mention kane, tho i seem to be fresh out of good
shit to give. Ill bet hell appreciate my hubswitch tho :) then theres my cat.
gizmo needs a loving home to go to and im kinda stuck for a place. someone catch
up with claire and see if shed like to have the worlds cutest cat. failing that
im not sure where hell go. the world is short of good people to care for him well.
and with my most prized 'possession' gone that bout covers it. if a yawning
crevasse should suddenly appear, be sure to chuck some assorted computer bits down
to me in hell ;)

you cant really have a suicide note without a quote.. and since you only get one
chance its really gotta be a good one

"if you gaze for long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"

the abyss is here, deifying the wicked and consuming the weak

jakub ********, 1976-2001

>> No.4424157

Ah, someone already wrote the best one:

Football Season is Over

No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 16 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun - for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax - This won't hurt.

>> No.4424159

>>4423765
Wow I feel like a fucking idiot. That's what I get for not reading this thread.

>> No.4424183

>>4412984

i have dreamed of doing this since i was twelve... i suppose that i am brave now.

>> No.4424253

>>4424146
I want to hug you.

>> No.4424313

>>4424253
Haha, if only eh?

>> No.4424707

>>4413034
wow... such art... wow... such brilliance!...

>> No.4426445
File: 72 KB, 400x425, 1364504635982.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4413292
It's called "prosecutors and cops will bend over backwards to protect one of their own, and the media will always do their whitewashing for them."

>> No.4426722

"I can no longer stand on the threshold, and I expose myself to the rain from heaven.-Horace"