[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 12 KB, 200x254, Anne_Frank.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4384468 No.4384468 [Reply] [Original]

hey /lit/,

i need your help. this weekend i get the chance to take part in an job interview to work one year in the anne frank house in amsterdam. i really really want to get the job but i heard about the job some weeks ago and i was busy in school and wirting the letter of motivation.
now, my real problem is, i never read the diary of anne frank in school. i will read it, if i get the job. till tomorrow i will read as much as possible about it on the internet. however, can you help me and tell me everything you know about the book? and what could they ask me about the book?

>> No.4384476

It is fairly obvious that you don't care all that much about Anne Frank nor her diary, or you would have read it by now.

Only those who give a shit about Frank and her diary should be allowed to work at the Anne Frank House. You obviously don't give a shit, therefore you should not be allowed to work at the Anne Frank House.

More deserving people (people who give more of a shit) should get the position.

>> No.4384498

>>4384476
I give a shit! But its not my fault, that my teachers are all lazy and stupid and never read anything with us. And i habe never been this busy than the last month. I am working on my diploma project, my higher school cetificate and wrote the best motviation letter i ever wrote. And i am motivated, and i am going to read the book.

>> No.4384505

>>4384468

>not realising that anne frank is a fictional character

Heel goed vuile Goy, nooit meer 6 miljoen!

>> No.4384510

>>4384498
I read that book when I was nine. I'm sure you can get through it quickly.

>> No.4384710

>>4384505
Terug naar /pol/ jij.

>> No.4384734

It's a fake.

It was written by her father and a jewish shill named Meyer Levin

>> No.4384766

She collected windscreen wipers and bath taps. Her favourite planet was Jupiter and her left index finger looked like a grasshopper on Tuesdays. ur welcome

>> No.4384846

Shes seems like very nice and interesting girl. I would like to believe her diary is authentic. I don't.

>> No.4385260

are you a justin bieber OP?
you can read the whole book in 2 hours or so
and if you dont read it, I hope you dont get the job