[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.09 MB, 1956x2940, Nietzsche187c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4372248 No.4372248[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom - I shot him. The thing is, okay... He was right.
And then I started seeing: everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking: "This time, it's gonna be different; no, no, no, no, no, please... This time it's gonna be different."

>> No.4372260

Lame and unoriginal. Would not even put in a video game.

>> No.4372309

Did I ever tell you what the definition of pleb is?

Being a pleb is using the exact... same fucking ellipses... over and over again, expecting... anyone on /lit/ to give a shit.

>> No.4372316

Actually reads better than I expected. I liked Vaas. He was a decent little raccoon-eyed antagonist.

>> No.4374597

>>4372248
The character sounds slightly two-sided and his behavior isn't believable for a killer.