[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 44 KB, 500x342, billyshakes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4263046 No.4263046 [Reply] [Original]

I am beginning a Tumblr blog of anonymous writing -- each piece that is accepted will be posted without any authorial information. Yes, I am running it solo, and I'll be judging the quality of each submission. No, I don't have perfect taste, but I want to give this a shot.

Feel free to send stuff my way. Seriously, this could potentially be a lot of fun.

http://thewordanonymous.tumblr.com/

inb4: "you'll just steal my shit." No, I won't. This is simply intended to be an experiment in separation of author and text. It may result in exposing how dependent a text's merit is upon the status/name of its author.

>> No.4263556

I've been doing something similar, but rather than be anonymous I just have one of those "mysterious" usernames with little actual profile information linking to me. I'm seeing the difference between my actual writing experience with my name attached and this unknown profile.

The unknown profile is winning.

>> No.4263564
File: 317 KB, 1024x768, 1373575599562.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

YOU MEAN MY WRITING CAN BE POSTED BY A RANDOM BLOG NOBODY KNOWS OR CARES ABOUT?

OH BOY WHERE DO I SIGN UP, THIS SURE IS DIFFERENT THAN POSTING IT MYSELF