[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 331 KB, 1146x1500, 1293876649503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4210197 No.4210197[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Face that dawn my friends. Skies of blood and fire greet us. Let the warmth wraparound your frail cold war-weathered bodies and let it carry you to the next day. My brothers, my sisters, my mothers and fathers, sons and daughters do not avert your gaze. You fought well and now it is time to let the arriving rays sink into your hungry pupils. You let this happen, you made it happen. The time for being proud and to scream with triumph has gone and past, it is now time to face that terrible dawn my friends. Let your skin peel and your bones melt and your blood boil. Stare into it you fools. Do not shy from it.

You brought this upon yourselves.

Questions and queries turned into anger and despair when you didn't buy what we were selling. Then came the flag burning and executions of those who never let you rise. The audacity you have. The audacity!
Broken bodies of those sworn to protect you lay in your rampage. Did you not see that they were there to help. To save you?

You dared to strip the secrets from the leaders throats before you sliced them. All those lies, all that manipulation has come to an end.
And now you all are free. But I bet that the comforting shackles of ignorance has left its mark barren and cold round your skull. The truth tries to fill the void it truly does but sadly it only comes up half empty to what I gave you.

Now my children look upon that beautiful dawn. Look at the power of it. The light pierces us all and now only dust with rule! Look at it and pray to me for I am your god. Don't look away my brothers, my sisters, my mothers and fathers, sons and daughters don't you dare look away.

Didn't you know we'd rather end it all than to let you have it?

You will never have it.

>> No.4210230
File: 500 KB, 1700x2339, 1258433520941.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bump

>> No.4210451

bump

>> No.4210472

wow, so deep, doge

wowe, dying monkeys such a big deal, wow

>> No.4210559
File: 82 KB, 588x626, 1292298047650.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4210472
wut