[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 178 KB, 1200x998, 371.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4204501 No.4204501[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Sup /lit. I've been getting into Kerouac's form of compulsive writing and want to test it out. I'm drunk right now, so you guys just shout out a character, a setting, a situation and a time period and I'll do my best to make it work.

>> No.4204518

The Vatican during the second world war.

>> No.4204587

>>4204518
Alright.

A sibilant Credo was heard across the parapet, and a distant wind blew from the West. Anglican priests hurried through the pillars, their hushed robes sweeping the loose rubble. Every now and then, a dove swoops across the same porous tile, following the crumbs which one priest continues to dissolve nervously in his hands and scatter about the arid halls. Soldiers on leave flock to the courtyard, the stench of oil and gunpowder clinging to their worn-out ill-fitting civies. It is a continuous cycle of flame, drag and burn, sowing ash and white cigarette butts along the cracks in the pavement.

Alright, I'll have to think about this some more, but this is what comes off the top of my head.

>> No.4204605
File: 136 KB, 936x614, mishima10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4204587
Good. It's as empty as Kerouac. I would like to hear something of a putrid, decaying angel standing in an ocean populated by Ediacara fauna. It's a vision a guy with a brain tumour on painkillers has while digging a tunnel deeper and deeper into biological strata, which will become his own grave.

>> No.4204811

>>4204587
good work OP, i liked it.