[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 551 KB, 1600x882, 1379593962726.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4140365 No.4140365[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

How should i learn spanish?
Live teacher?
or audio tapes?
Should i learn to read then write then talk?

>> No.4140381

>>>/int/

>> No.4140394

You never learned any other languages before, right?

You should immerse yourself, get acquainted with the language, think in the language. It takes time. You'll be pushing yourself to read, to listen, to talk, to write simultaneously and slowly.

If you are this clueless I'll just recommend you finding a course near you with actual teachers and a good classroom for conversation.

>> No.4140396

Duolingo

>> No.4140459

>>4140396
This. I learned a bit of Spanish and am now refreshing French using this. They also claim to have a nice app but I haven't used it yet.

>> No.4140463

Just commit to only speaking Spanish for the next two years of your life, It'll be hard at first obviously but in time you'll be able to speak it as fluently as you speak English.

>> No.4140499

>>4140394

>I'll just recommend you finding a course near you with actual teachers and a good classroom for conversation.

I'll second this. I speak Spanish and French and just started learning Mandarin. In my experience it really helps to have a teacher to get started. Once you reach a solid early intermediate level, it will be much easier to teach yourself and continue improving.

Of course, actual conversation partners are an indispensable part of language-learning at every stage. You will never learn to "think in the language" except by having spontaneous and free-flowing conversation (not practicing with tapes).

>> No.4142998

Google "Instituto Cervantes" and attend classes the one closer to you.

>> No.4143004

>>4142998
This. Instituto Cervantes is the best way to learn Spanish.

>> No.4143010

it should take you like three months to get spanish down. shit's easy