[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 47 KB, 542x836, what then must we do.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3994636 No.3994636 [Reply] [Original]

Just started reading this

has anyone here read it? thoughts?

>> No.3994651

>>3994636
Given that you're posting a clean hi res png generated straight from the postscript or pdf this looks commercial advertising.

Why don't YOU tell us what YOU think about it first.

>> No.3994664

>>3994651
lol slow down.

google "what then must we do." oh gee what's the first image to show up????

i'll be sure to spend my time searching for a lower quality picture to prove my innocence next time

i've only gotten through the first section where he analyzes the circumstances of the great depression and world war II...He basically claims that these are two of the weirdest most circumstantial events in history and we can't project them or any way we handled them onto the future.

He tends to beat points over the head a little but i guess the book is supposed to appeal to a wide audience (hence his informal style)

>> No.3994671

>>3994664
You do realise that "Hi /[board]/ what do you think about [push marketing]" is standard spambot behaviour. Next time try not to fail the Turing test :).

>> No.3994712

>>3994671
then stop bumping this thread dumbass

>> No.3996727

>>3994712
Or fuck, if it is a human being then I want them to genuinely discuss the work, and give them a change, rather than immediately reporting the thread?