[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 275 KB, 774x1102, fanes surrounded by zodiacal signs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3761227 No.3761227 [Reply] [Original]

For some reason this was erased, so here it goes again. Any obscene poetry that tops this or comes close?

I will sodomize you and face-fuck you,
cock-sucker Aurelius and catamite Furius,
you who think, because my poems
are sensitive, that I have no shame.
For it's proper for a devoted poet to be moral
himself, [but] in no way is it necessary for his poems.
In point of fact, these have wit and charm,
if they are sensitive and a little shameless,
and can arouse an itch,
and I don't mean in boys, but in those hairy old men
who can't get it up.
Because you've read my countless kisses,
you think less of me as a man?
I will sodomize you and face-fuck you.

Someone also commented that the translation was shitty before the thread banished so if you have a better translation please post it.

>> No.3761266
File: 86 KB, 700x700, nicola samori - l'oro gallegia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Another example from Ginsberg's Howl in hopes to get this moving:

who let themselves be fucked in the ass by saintly motorcyclists, and screamed with joy, who blew and were blown by those human seraphim, the sailors, caresses of Atlantic and Caribbean love, who balled in the morning in the evenings in rosegardens and the grass of public parks and cemeteries scattering their semen freely to whom- ever come who may, who hiccuped endlessly trying to giggle but wound up with a sob behind a partition in a Turkish Bath when the blond & naked angel came to pierce them with a sword, who lost their loveboys to the three old shrews of fate the one eyed shrew of the heterosexual dollar the one eyed shrew that winks out of the womb and the one eyed shrew that does nothing but sit on her ass and snip the intellectual golden threads of the craftsman's loom. who copulated ecstatic and insatiate with a bottle of beer a sweetheart a package of cigarettes a candle and fell off the bed, and continued along the floor and down the hall and ended fainting on the wall with a vision of ultimate cunt and come eluding the last gyzym of con- sciousness, who sweetened the snatches of a million girls trembling in the sunset, and were red eyed in the morning but prepared to sweeten the snatch of the sunrise, flashing buttocks under barns and naked in the lake, who went out whoring through Colorado in myriad stolen night-cars, N.C., secret hero of these poems, cocksman and Adonis of Denver--joy to the memory of his innumerable lays of girls in empty lots & diner backyards, moviehouses' rickety rows, on mountaintops in caves or with gaunt waitresses in familiar roadside lonely petticoat upliftings & especially secret gas-station solipsisms of johns, & hometown alleys too

>> No.3761309

>>3761266
that shit sucks. really new age shit.

>> No.3761330

Third attempt. "To Fuck With Love, Phase III", part of a small book called "The Love Book" by Lenore Kandel. This book was taken out of circulation from bookshops in San Francisco in November 1966. A trial followed in 1967 and the obscenity conviction upheld, thus the book was banned and the ban was only revoked in 1974:

to fuck with love
to love with all the heat and wild of fuck
the fever of your mouth devouring all my secrets and my alibis
leaving me pure burned into oblivion
the sweetness UNENDURABLE
mouth barely touching mouth
nipple to nipple we touched
and were transfixed
by a flow of energy
beyond anything I have ever known
we TOUCHED!
and two days later
my hand embracing your semen-dripping cock
AGAIN!
the energy
indescribable
almost unendurable
the barrier of noumenon-phenomenon
transcended
the circle momentarily complete
the balance of forces
perfect
lying together, our bodies slipping into love
that never have slipped out
I kiss your shoulder and it reeks of lust
the lust of erotic angels fucking the stars
and shouting their insatiable joy over heaven
the lust of comets colliding in celestial hysteria
the lust of hermaphroditic deities doing
inconceivable things to each other and
SCREAMING DELIGHT over the entire universe
and beyond
and we lie together, our bodies wet and burning, and
we WEEP we WEEP we WEEP the incredible tears
that saints and holy men shed in the presence
of their own incandescent gods
I have whispered love into every orifice of your body
As you have done
to me
my whole body is turning into a cuntmouth
my toes my hands my belly my breast my shoulder my eyes
you fuck me continually with your tongue you look
with your words with your presence
we are transmuting
we are as soft and warm and trembling
as a new gold butterfly
the energy
indescribable
almost unendurable
at night sometimes I see our bodies glow

>> No.3761334

>>3761227
I was that anon, disregard me I suck cocks this translation is okay actually. I skim read it.

I fucking love this poem I know it off my heart in the original. Catullus was such a bro.

>> No.3761336

>>3761309
I was not stating my own opinion about it. It's just an example of what can be deemed "obscene poetry". I was hoping others posted more examples.

>> No.3761346
File: 78 KB, 899x695, jordan castro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here's a poem from award-winning alt-lit author Jordan Castor's book of poetry.

He's currently on a nationwide tour reading poetry at cafes and bookshops etc. He's in his mid-20s but is widely acknowledged as the leading figure of alt-lit alongsides Towelling

>> No.3761349

>>3761334
Thanks for the clarification and yeah it's really enjoyable. Funny, powerful, clear. I kind of agree with >>3761309 here in that all the mysticism in Ginsberg works less than the straight-forwardness of Catullus. That's my opinion at least

>> No.3761361

>>3761346
isn't a punch always with the fist?

>> No.3761688
File: 85 KB, 540x720, 1325128011737.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My cock!
Stroking and stoking
sucking and fucking
-the strength of it
elastic-defying.
My beloved tumescence!

>> No.3761843