[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 69 KB, 640x960, girlwithhairaccessorypic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3716513 No.3716513 [Reply] [Original]

The Paperboy - someone
The Taliban Cricket Club - someone

I almost bought them the other day, and may still get them. They seem interesting. I know that they're very modern, and /lit/ probably hasn't read them, but it'd be nice if I could get an opinion (or two opinions).

>> No.3716569

Why not just read them yourself? What's the issue?
With newer books like this I generally read the first couple chapters (or equivalent) there in the bookstore and make the decision based on what I've read. I picked up quite a few ones I enjoyed that way. They ended up being regular mentions on /lit/ for brief periods of time simply because I plugged them.

>> No.3716575

breadhawk quick@!

>> No.3716578

Oh and I forgot to mention fuck you Sunhawk you sack of shit. I still can't decide if you spew more shit out of your colon or your fucking brain.

>> No.3716601
File: 230 KB, 430x422, 1359064217351.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shut up Sunhawk

You're not better than us. You're the same
You've read The Great Gatsby, some Dostoyevsky and a couple of chapters of War and Peace
You buy books because they look and smell nice but never get around to reading them because you have to shitpost on 4chan and watch tv all day