[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 119 KB, 323x323, 1327249756142.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3609581 No.3609581 [Reply] [Original]

>Poetry reading night for university
>Neckbeard walks up on stage in front of a full room
>"Oh shit, incoming spaghetti!" I think
>Neckbeard starts reading limericks from Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow
>Spaghetti apocalypse!
>Starts reading a few of his own limericks
>Spaghetti fallout
>Gets golf claps when he exits the stage
>Half the room is gone

Jesus christ /lit/, why did you have to show up?

>> No.3609596

You were there, you tell me.

>> No.3609673

why didn't you tell us anything funny? some remark about his looks? one of his limericks? anything?

>> No.3609678

Who are you quoting?

>> No.3609680

>>3609673
They sucked. The pynchon ones were sexual limericks with rockets (lame), and the next couple were filled with sex and scat.

Typical neckbeard subject matter.

>> No.3609688

hey my name is mikey im 19 and broke i have a car so i can make it to work everyday i no a lot about cars ima import guy only thing i cant do is timeing on a motor i will take any job i can get cuz im liveing with my girlfriends parents and rlly needa help out with bills i cant finde a job any where so if u have a spot open plz call me i can do any work needed i no landscapeing carpentry auto repair car audio i can install bodykits im rlly good wth cars but not a rebuild your motor in a day kinda good i dont want a job that i have to write cuz my hand writeing and spelling issent that great but i am verry smart if it sounds like i am the guy for you contact mikey@ three three six five six four eight six three two