[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 66 KB, 475x469, cs-lewis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3453102 No.3453102 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /lit/ doing a poem analysis for C.S. Lewis' "The Meteorite". Having trouble understanding it, so if I could get some help on t that would be great. Yes I have googled it, I'm too beta to understand.

>> No.3453109

Not a homework board sorry.

Struggle pays a far greater reward than pity

>> No.3453118

>>3453109
thanks anon...........

>> No.3453150

>>3453118
What I'm saying is you're probably in highschool, and you're probably among the brightest in your class anyway, and this asignment probably isn't very significant to your overall grade.

Why not read it a couple of times, until you're sick of reading it and know it by heart, then reda it again despite your brain trying to convincce you that googling it is the easist option. Then when you're sick of reading it and you're sick of the stupid subject and sick of your own brain not coming up with the answer, start writing about it, and don't stop, keeping dragging up the nets until you catch a fish or two, and I guarantee that once you get that early catch then far more will come and you'll feel elated once you've finished, you'll feel like prnting it off and going to school early in excited anticipation of your teacher marking it

>> No.3453166

>>3453150
It's actually significant to my grade, I need this assignment to pass my gradecheck so I can wrestle in the next tournament. And I actually came up with a sort of thesis of my own on the poem, and although I hate to admit other people are right, the struggle, although small and temporary, is probably gonna feel better when I finish, so in conclusion thank you anon.

>> No.3453169

>>3453166
Good luck.